King Of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Kyo Kusanagi Official Images & Info From Storm Collectibles

JayC

Kyo is the main protagonist in SNK’s The King of Fighters game series and he is the rival of Iori Yagami. His nickname is Scion of the Flame and due to his Kusanagi heritage, Kyo can control fire. He can create fire from thin air, create fire balls, deliver punches of fire, create pillars of fire and put his own body on fire. He is neither immune to other types of fire nor able to control other fires that he didn't create. Kyo is a strong combo character that takes a while to master.

Features:
• 4 x Interchanging Head-sculpt
• 2 x Interchanging Hair style
• 4 x Interchanging pair of Hands
• 2 x Interchanging Jacket
• 2 x Flame Effect (on the palm)
• 1 x Ura 108 Shiki: Orochi Nagi
• 1 x 100 Shiki: Oniyaki
• 1 x 114 Shiki: Aragami

Collect all four of the Storm Collectibles' KOF '98 UM characters : Omega Rugal / Kyo / Iori / Terry

Each character will includes 1/4 part of the Gravity Smash effect . Collect all four and you can create the Omega Rugal's Gravity Smash effect.

Each character will be released in different time period.

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-01.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-02.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-03.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-04.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-05.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-06.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-07.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-08.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-09.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-10.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-11.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-12.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-13.jpg

Storm-Collectibles-King-Of-Fighters-Kyo-14.jpg

• Like 1

Of course he has to come out looking amazing. I m not a Kyo fan and even I want this now. Iori and Terry are definites... I will have to see if he doesnt sell out after them to grab him. Very excited to see this line grow. Gimme Mai and King! and GEESE! Im also blown away at his accessories.. the different hair is a nice touch on top of the extra faces/heads. The sad part is this is yet another figure of theirs that is being price hiked. Pretty soon an average build character from Storm will hit $100. That ll be fun. 

My favorite charter is Terry, but man this looks cool. I will have to get it. Not because of the character but the piece itself.  Is one of those things. They could not have made it better. 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see they are making more of these, I cant wait for Terry, I always liked him more than Kyo or Iori. 

I love the figures storm collectibles make and this figure is no exception. I have to pick this up. The only other time I seen a figure of this character was when figma did one. Although he was a bit more on the small size. Still it was a nice looking figure. Im glad we're getting one by storm collectibles. I'm thinking about picking up both this one and the one from figma lol

2 hours ago, Dewonscott89 said:

I love the figures storm collectibles make and this figure is no exception. I have to pick this up. The only other time I seen a figure of this character was when figma did one. Although he was a bit more on the small size. Still it was a nice looking figure. Im glad we're getting one by storm collectibles. I'm thinking about picking up both this one and the one from figma lol

There really isnt alot of KoF figures being made that often. There are some but they are always limited and you have to know where to look. So far, any character Storm has made, has been the definitive figure version. Ive not seen one of their figs that havent knocked their rendition out of the park compared to past figures of those characters. Cant wait for their Samurai Shodown figs! 

• Like 1