NECA 7" Terminator 2 Ultimate John Connor Figure With Motorcycle Revealed

JayC

Looks like NECA may be taking a page from Hasbro's Marvel Legends playbook by combining small vehicles with action figures. Thanks to a heads up by mytoycollection_ via Instagram we have our first look at their 7" scale Terminator 2 deluxe set which features a young John Connor figure with motorcycle. The images below are from the back of the packaging of the new Terminator Kenner Tribute figures. We first got a look at the John Connor figure during last summer's San Diego Comic Con but there was no mention of the bike then. It's unclear when this will be available, if there will be any additional accessories or what the price point will be. Hopefully NECA will be releasing those details soon.

NECA-T2-Ultimate-John-Connor-01.jpg

NECA-T2-Ultimate-John-Connor-02.jpg

• Like 1

Loved the first two Terminator films and the figures from NECA, but I have never liked the child actor that played John Connor. For some reason, that kid just annoyed me.

Robert Patrick, as the T1000, one of the best movie villains of all time.

The only character that is missing from my T2 collection and I gotta have this ASAP. I would love to have the T-1000 too, but I have the Motorcycle Cop and that one pleases me enough. But I am a completist  so if I get the chance I will grab that one too. This tribute figures seem to be releases from all the line in blistercard, so I might get the chance. Will not have the same array of accessories probably, but still. 

Seriously. If I wanted this before, I sure want it now! He must come with two heads, two pairs of hands the backpack and the motorcycle. 

On 1/4/2019 at 9:15 PM, GojiBill said:

Loved the first two Terminator films and the figures from NECA, but I have never liked the child actor that played John Connor. For some reason, that kid just annoyed me.

Robert Patrick, as the T1000, one of the best movie villains of all time.

I agree, as a child when I first watched this movie I remember thinking this kid is pretty cool now as an adult I find him so annoying makes me want to rule for the T-100. I also agree that Robert Patrick's portrayal has stood the test of time, he has such a great screen presence that to this today whenever I see him guest starring in a show or acting in a movie I enjoy his performance. As for the figure itself looks great and the fact they included the bike makes it even better, good work NECA.

Terminator 2 is a definite favorite of mine... It hit all the right notes, when I was a teenager. I dunno though, if I’m honest, how psyched I’d be for this particular figure. Bike, or no bike. But, Arnie and Sarah Connor, I’d be more likely to go for.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:13 AM, JayC said:

Honestly I would rather have Arnold on his bike with the kid as an edition.

That would be an excellent idea. The T2 T800 bike was iconic. They could then add in the T1000 with his police motorcycle. Make it a special vehicle wave.

I would totally buy this set if I hadnt sold my Terminator figures (with all the figure lines I collect  and all the figures the companies keep pumping out I had to get rid of a couple lines along the way), still a really nice looking figure. 

• Haha 1