Bucky O' Hare Betelgusian Berserker Baboon Figure From Boss Fight Studio

JayC

New for your Boss Fight Studio Bucky O’Hare collection! One of S.P.A.C.E.’s strongest weapons in the fight against the evil Toad Empire is BRUISER THE BETELGUSIAN BERSERKER BABOON! Continue to build out Bucky’s Righteous Indignation crew with this massive and fully posable denizen of The Aniverse. Pre-orders start Friday 1/4/19 at 9PM EST.

This figure comes packaged in a window-box with Bruiser artwork and bio. Includes alternate head, left and right alternate hands, blaster and banana!

This is a Pre-order item and will be available to ship in the 4th quarter of 2019. These figures are adult collectibles for Ages 15 and up.

BETELGUSIAN-BERSERKER-BABOON-01.jpg

BETELGUSIAN-BERSERKER-BABOON-02.jpg

BETELGUSIAN-BERSERKER-BABOON-03.jpg

BETELGUSIAN-BERSERKER-BABOON-04.jpg

BETELGUSIAN-BERSERKER-BABOON-05.jpg

BETELGUSIAN-BERSERKER-BABOON-06.jpg

2 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Hoo ha, he looks amazing. Love the scale and design. That said, I’m still hoping that Al Negator will be next.

You and me both! My favorite character from the show! These figs look great! Its neat to see this property show up again. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

You and me both! My favorite character from the show! These figs look great! Its neat to see this property show up again. 

I was surprised when I saw the initial Bucky figure pop up on BBTS. I thought Bucky was lost to the ages.

Upon that discovery, I did some digging and was pleased to learn that Boss Fight Studios was doing other characters in the same style. Since that time, I have been waiting for the Al Negator announcement.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not at all versed in the Bucky O’Hare universe... But a punk rock looking gorilla is actually just as awesome looking as it sounds like it oughta be. I have to say I’m surprised at the lack of, ‘I don’t know what this is’ comments on this post, as I’ve seen on each and every other Bucky figure post on these forums, lol.