Stranger Things 3 - 'One Summer Can Change Everything' Promo Announcement

Outsiders

Stranger Things: A love letter to the ’80s classics that captivated a generation, Stranger Things is set in 1983 Indiana, where a young boy vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

Stranger Things 2: It’s 1984 and the citizens of Hawkins, Indiana are still reeling from the horrors of the Demogorgon and the secrets of Hawkins Lab. Will Byers has been rescued from the Upside Down but a bigger, sinister entity still threatens those who survived.

Stranger Things 3: Coming July 4, 2019.

stranger_things_ver39_xlg.jpg

Over Christmas break, instead of Christmas movies, my wife had an itch to watch Stranger Things!  Go figure.

I wonder if this will be the last season?  I love this show but I think half the charm is the kids, and they're gonna be getting up there in age.  They grow up fast!

18 minutes ago, yojoebro82 said:

I wonder if this will be the last season?  I love this show but I think half the charm is the kids, and they're gonna be getting up there in age.  They grow up fast!

I agree, this show can’t really last beyond the main cast. The kids are definitely centric to its success. Hopefully it ends on a high note and doesn’t drag on.

Looking at it from a point of escalation, the next big bad will have trouble surpassing the Mind Flayer and they can only reuse it as a prime antagonist 1-2 times more before it becomes stale.

• 2 months later...

Oh man! That gave me chills. As a huge conspiracy theory buff there were many of them hidden in the first two seasons. Hope to see more of them woven in the story this time around! Wonder if poor Will will catch a break? lol Can't wait to see what the kids will be up to this summer! 

One summer can change everything.

When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one strange little girl...

Stranger Things 3 stars David Harbor, Winona Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Sadie Sink, Dacre Montgomery, Cara Buono, Priah Ferguson, Maya Hawke, Cary Elwes, Jake Busey

Release: July 4th, 2019 (Netflix)

ST3-Production-Still-8.jpg

ST3-Production-Still-1.jpg

ST3-Production-Still-2.jpg

ST3-Production-Still-3.jpg

ST3-Production-Still-4.jpg

ST3-Production-Still-5.jpg

ST3-Production-Still-6.jpg

ST3-Production-Still-7.jpg

• 1 month later...