DC Universe's 'Titans' Premiering January 11th On Netflix

Outsiders

The DC Universe series is coming to Netflix on January 11th, 2019 and Netflix will be streaming the series globally to its members outside of the US and China.

Based on the characters from DC Comics, Titans is an all-new 11 episode live-action drama series that follows a group of young soon-to-be Super Heroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In this action-packed series, Dick Grayson emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes, including Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and many others. Titans is a dramatic, live-action adventure series that will explore and celebrate one of the most popular comic book teams ever.

The series stars Brenton Thwaites, Anna Diop, Teagan Croft, Ryan Potter, Minka Kelly and Alan Ritchson.

Executive Producers are Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, Greg Walker and John Fawcett.

Titans is produced by Weed Road Pictures and Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.

titans_ver6_xlg.jpg

Took them long enough, but I've already watched the whole season.  I understand that they should air ir only after its streamson DC Universe, but why take so damn long? 

22 hours ago, Flounnderr said:

Still making ads for Titans with their comic book coloring... Spoiler Alert: Beast Boy isn;t Green, Starfire isn't Orange, and Robin's suit has barely any color and oh yeah he stops wearing it after the second episode.

You forgot, Robin's an a-hole, Starfire's new SJW look has been referred to as "a tranny prostitute," Hawk and Dove are powerless Batman groupies, and the producers are apparently 'shipping Beast Boy and Raven despite a massive (and illegal) age gap between the actors.

Oh Berlanti, every time I think you can't get any lower...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 7:26 AM, yojoebro82 said:

Two things I don't get:

Why is it a "Netflix original series" when it appeared on another platform first?

Why does it say "globally" if the US and China won't be getting it?  That's not global.

Am I missing something?  

This is just an international Netflix release. The show will not be airing on Netflix in the States.