Tekken 7 Kazuya Mishima (Special Edition) 1/12 Scale Figure From Storm Collectibles

JayC

Kazuya is one of the main characters in the Tekken series and is the son of Heihachi Mishima and Kazumi Mishima. Kazuya was raised as the heir to the Mishima Zaibstsu, but rebelled against his father Heihachi. After awakening the power of the devil within him, he’s finally able to control it. This special edition includes a unique maroon outfit coloration.

Included with figure:

- 3 Heads
- 4 Pairs of hands
- Electric wind god fist effect

You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Tekken-7-Kazuya-Mishima-Special-Edition-01.jpg

Tekken-7-Kazuya-Mishima-Special-Edition-02.jpg

Lookin sweet! I really wonder tho how well these special editions sell. Must be ok if they keep doing it but Im ok with this because it means that once I have the funds, if the main one is sold out, these are usually around still. 

Very nice figure but I am most excited for the KoF figures.also I can't wait to see prototypes for Samurai Shodown 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Very nice figure but I am most excited for the KoF figures.also I can't wait to see prototypes for Samurai Shodown 

You and me both man! Im excited to see more from the Tekken line as these first 2 arent the most exciting to represent the series. And Im really curious to see some World Heroes prototypes too! very exciting to see what they come up with and who gets made. 

2 hours ago, Dewonscott89 said:

This figure is a must have for me. I wonder when they will come out with Jin.

I would think they'd do him next since they like doing similar characters. They could kind of use the same body mold which also would help move it along with being made. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 1:09 AM, EvilHayato said:

I would think they'd do him next since they like doing similar characters. They could kind of use the same body mold which also would help move it along with being made. 

This is usually the MO for Storm. Which is not wrong.  Actually is very cost effective. and makes the product get made faster. The one issue is that hurts our wallets. 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:47 PM, Dewonscott89 said:

This figure is a must have for me. I wonder when they will come out with Jin.

I forgot to mention, Jin and Devil Jin are the next characters being made. When my friend went to NYCC to get me the MK ninjas, he hooked me up with their pamphlet showing their products and Jin and Devil Jin were pictured as coming soon. So he is indeed next in line to be made. Seems they are doing the whole Mishima lineage before anyone else. 

• Like 1