New Mega Man Fully Charged Figures & Playset From Jakks Pacific

JayC

Based on the Mega Man: Fully Charged animated series, Jakks Pacific is doing a line of action figures along with a playset. The basic figures stand from 5 to 6 inches tall and each one contains a piece to transform Mega Man’s buster. The first wave will include the following:

- Mega Man figure with projectile

- Ice Man with cannon accessory

- Air Man with cannon accessory

- Wave Man with cannon accessory and backpack

There will be a wave of Deluxe figures as well that stand from 5 to 7 inches tall. The first wave of Deluxe figures will include:

- Drill Man figure with 2 extra drill heads

- Mega Man figure with break apart rock

Finally look for the Mega Man: Fully Charged Playset which looks like a buster gun that opens up to reveal a command station for Mega Man and his team. Check out images for all these Mega Man products below. You can pre-order them now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-01.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-02.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-03.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-04.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-05.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-06.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-07.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Basic-Wave-1-08.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Deluxe-Wave-1-01.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Deluxe-Wave-1-02.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Deluxe-Wave-1-03.jpg

Jakks-Pacific-MegaMan-Deluxe-Wave-1-04.jpg

Mega-Man-Fully-Charged-Playset-01.jpg

Mega-Man-Fully-Charged-Playset-02.jpg

Oh good, glad to see this ugly ass megaman design got passed the design room floor. Its weird because the actual enemies look good and right for a megaman style but megaman just looks awkward and ugly. 

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Oh good, glad to see this ugly ass megaman design got passed the design room floor. Its weird because the actual enemies look good and right for a megaman style but megaman just looks awkward and ugly. 

I was gonna say the same thing. The Robot Masters look great, but I am not a fan of the new Megaman design. The head and face just seem off.

They should’ve just made a Megaman X anime, the lore and action is already there. I loved the animated cut scenes in the old PS2 game.

3 hours ago, GojiBill said:

I was gonna say the same thing. The Robot Masters look great, but I am not a fan of the new Megaman design. The head and face just seem off.

They should’ve just made a Megaman X anime, the lore and action is already there. I loved the animated cut scenes in the old PS2 game.

I honestly dont know anyone that does. Its the size of his face and head and how it overall looks. The proportions are weird but its more on the face/head area thats the most awkward looking for sure. I wouldve been all about a MMX, Megaman Zero, or even a regular megaman series! They did an animated MMX movie for the psp remake of mmx called maverick hunter. Its on youtube, you should check it out. Its like a 30 minute movie.  

Yea, I have to echo those above who aren’t that fond of the design of these figures... The Mega Man figure itself looks like it took the original design and threw it into a blender with Ben 10 and Voltron style animation, and a cartoon kid cosplaying Mega Man is what came out of it. But, what can ya do? The entertainment industry has to keep trying to reinvent the wheel.

Sounds like some of you guys aren't sure if you dislike the figures or the show. To each their own though.

I personally think the figures look kinda cool, and look forward to getting them. Then again, my toy-shelf is a world where Ducktales live side-by-side with Marvel Legends, so what do I know.

I think the figures look good they are not something I would collect but they look good for what they are. That said I'm not a fan of all of the designs, some of the enemies look cool but I'm not loving Mega Man's design. To be honest I didn't even know that this show existed I might check it out now.

8 hours ago, mako said:

Sounds like some of you guys aren't sure if you dislike the figures or the show. To each their own though.

I personally think the figures look kinda cool, and look forward to getting them. Then again, my toy-shelf is a world where Ducktales live side-by-side with Marvel Legends, so what do I know.

I’ve never seen the new show and have nothing to say on its quality or lack thereof. Same goes for the toyline, I have no opinion on the figures themselves. My criticism is based solely on the appearance of Megaman. This one just doesn’t work for me and I’m open to different variations of Megaman, loved the classic series, X, and Legends designs. 

On 12/14/2018 at 9:43 AM, mako said:

I have a very similar opinion with GojiBill. Im a big megaman fan and enjoy many incarnations of the character from over the years. The overall design of this one is terrible in comparison (imo) and in hating the design of the character, hating the figure. The toy itself however looks very generic but these are obviously geared more towards children as Im sure the show is as well. Id imagine they are trying to reinvent something from the past to appeal to kids of today just like many 80s properties have been doing in the past 10-20 years. 

40 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

I have a very similar opinion with GojiBill. Im a big megaman fan and enjoy many incarnations of the character from over the years. The overall design of this one is terrible in comparison (imo) and in hating the design of the character, hating the figure. The toy itself however looks very generic but these are obviously geared more towards children as Im sure the show is as well. Id imagine they are trying to reinvent something from the past to appeal to kids of today just like many 80s properties have been doing in the past 10-20 years. 

The style kinda reminds me of a show that use to run on Toonami years ago, Code Lyoko. I never followed the series as it wasn’t of any interest to me. Didn’t help that its art style didn’t appeal to me either.

FC51615E-F01B-460F-BBB5-54541964AB53.jpeg

Honestly, I'm not that emotionally invested in Megaman as a franchise, as my only exposure to the character was in the '90's cartoon and his recurring role on the Captain N series years before that. I do like the look of this line though, so I will be getting it.