Jump to content
JayC

NECA Releases New Behind-The-Scene Assassin Predator Figure Images

Recommended Posts

NECA has released new Behind-The-Scene images for their upcoming Assassin Predator figure. The images show off the figure's 2 heads, blade, cannon, and how it is almost a foot tall and super articulated. Check out the images below.

BTS-NECA-Assassin-Predator-00.jpg

BTS-NECA-Assassin-Predator-01.jpg

BTS-NECA-Assassin-Predator-02.jpg

BTS-NECA-Assassin-Predator-03.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was not thrilled by the concept or finished product of the last movie, but the new Predator is awesome looking. As always, NECA’s Predator figures are top notch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such an awesome design and a great looking figure. Why did the movie have to suck so hard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Such an awesome design and a great looking figure. Why did the movie have to suck so hard?

I have yet to check out this movie from what I hear it either sucks or falls into the it's so bad it's good category neither really fills me with confidence. As for the figure it looks really the design kind of reminds of the Berserker Predator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Images and details:

From the new Predator movie directed by Shane Black! The Assassin Predator is in pursuit of the Fugitive Predator… And due to its massive size and genetic modifications (in its armored form it has nearly bulletproof exoskin) it has the clear advantage.

The Deluxe Armored Assassin action figure stands nearly a foot tall and has two interchangeable heads, two pairs of hands, and a detachable wrist blade and wrist cannon.

Comes in collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging with opening flap.

Shipping Date: Q2 2019. You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-01.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-02.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-03.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-04.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-05.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-06.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-07.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-08.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-09.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-10.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-11.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-12.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-13.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-14.jpg

Deluxe-Armored-Assassin-Predator-15.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is massive. I don't collect those. I couldn't even start to  if I wanted. Too much pieces around. I have a friend that between Aliens and Predator alone has 300 pieces. 

The only ones that I want to have are the Ultimate Jungle and City Hunters. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I have yet to check out this movie from what I hear it either sucks or falls into the it's so bad it's good category neither really fills me with confidence. As for the figure it looks really the design kind of reminds of the Berserker Predator.

The movie was by far the worst piece of garbage thats stolen time away from my life that ive seen in many many years. And this is coming from someone that enjoyed the majority of the Predator and even Alien movies. Ive enjoyed alot of the "dud" worthy entries. This one ... just so much stupid $#!t ideas that somehow went further than the cutting room floor. Ill just say this, they have dogs that look like them... WITH DREADS!! soooooo soo dumb. Sure this figure looks great, but man does it just leave a sour reminder in my mouth about how that pos of a movie exists. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

The movie was by far the worst piece of garbage thats stolen time away from my life that ive seen in many many years. And this is coming from someone that enjoyed the majority of the Predator and even Alien movies. Ive enjoyed alot of the "dud" worthy entries. This one ... just so much stupid $#!t ideas that somehow went further than the cutting room floor. Ill just say this, they have dogs that look like them... WITH DREADS!! soooooo soo dumb. Sure this figure looks great, but man does it just leave a sour reminder in my mouth about how that pos of a movie exists. 

Couldn’t agree more. This movie took everything the first two Predators established and crapped all over it. For all its flaws, I still enjoyed “Predators”, because it still operated well in the world created by the first two films. “The Predator” does the exact opposite and tries to add something that doesn’t fit with the mythos at all (IMO). It gives winks and nods to its betters, but accomplishes little else. At least we got some cool Predator designs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GojiBill said:

Couldn’t agree more. This movie took everything the first two Predators established and crapped all over it. For all its flaws, I still enjoyed “Predators”, because it still operated well in the world created by the first two films. “The Predator” does the exact opposite and tries to add something that doesn’t fit with the mythos at all (IMO). It gives winks and nods to its betters, but accomplishes little else. At least we got some cool Predator designs.

Very much agree. I also enjoyed Predators and thought it was average but entertaining and wasnt trying to be too much more than that. Whats funny is that film even used 'dogs' like this one but actually used unique looking ones that made much more sense. The Predator was trying to be a remake and a reboot and a sequel all at once. It didnt know what it was and neither did the audience. The added on mythos was hilariously bad. The whole they wanted to find out if someone banged an alien was so effing dumb, it blew my mind that it was even included as real dialogue. The winks and nods were even bad and didnt feel like easter eggs and instead felt like smelly farts. The only other predator movie I wasnt as keen on was AvP1.. and that was more because it as PG13 and 2 out of the 3 preds died in like the first 10 mins of seeing them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Very much agree. I also enjoyed Predators and thought it was average but entertaining and wasnt trying to be too much more than that. Whats funny is that film even used 'dogs' like this one but actually used unique looking ones that made much more sense. The Predator was trying to be a remake and a reboot and a sequel all at once. It didnt know what it was and neither did the audience. The added on mythos was hilariously bad. The whole they wanted to find out if someone banged an alien was so effing dumb, it blew my mind that it was even included as real dialogue. The winks and nods were even bad and didnt feel like easter eggs and instead felt like smelly farts. The only other predator movie I wasnt as keen on was AvP1.. and that was more because it as PG13 and 2 out of the 3 preds died in like the first 10 mins of seeing them. 

Yea, the AvPs weren’t great, but they weren’t “The Predator” bad. 1st tried to show Predators as bringers of culture to ancient humanity which doesn’t fit with the Predator films at all. They deemed our warriors as worthy prey and hunted them, they didn’t teach humans to be civilized. Also, an average Alien Warrior shouldn’t be on par with a Predator one-on-one, even unblooded Predators. AvPR tried to redeem itself, but we all know how that went down...at least we got a cool Predalien design.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Predator franchise, the first one will always be the best but I really liked Predators, I liked how they expanded the mythology and showed there were different kinds of Predators or Yautja(I believe is the term), I also liked the idea that some of the humans were as bad or worse than the Predators themselves. In my opinion it treated the established mythos and previous movies with respect; not everything may have worked but it was still very enjoyable. The AVP I would probably put on the bottom. The newbie Predators died too easily and too fast sure Aliens are tough but come on they sneaked on the Predators, that is just wrong at least at the end we got that cool Elder Predator with the cape. The second one was a step in the right direction with the more elite Predator who was cleaning up the mess but still had quite a few problems. I think I'll just wait for the latest one to be on tv or netflix or something. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most would agreed that “Predators” was solid addition to the franchise. As @EvilHayatostated, it played it safe and was nothing groundbreaking, but respected its origins and expanded on the lore in a believable manner. The Berserker tribe was the rule breakers, but the classic tribe still remained true to the established honor code.

“The Predator” could have easily followed the story established by “Predators” and had the Berserker tribe messing with enhancements (but not in the same manner as the 2018 film, that idea was just dumb). If they had to use dogs for the 2018 film, they already had the pred-dogs that were shown in “Predators.” There was no reason for the pit bull with Predator heads.

For whatever reason, “The Predator” chose to ignore a lot that had already been established and accepted by the fan base. Once again, I agree @EvilHayato, “The Predator” couldn’t decide if it wanted to be a reboot, remake, or sequel. What we ended up with was a total mess that actually thought it would get a sequel. 

CinemaSins did an excellent (and hilarious) video on why “The Predator” failed so hard. While some of the sins (complaints) are done for laughs, the majority are legitimate flaws identified by Jeremy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The figure looks amazing. I never did see the new film because everyone kept saying how bad the movie was. I hope that film doesn't kill the franchise because I'm a big fan of Predators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, GojiBill said:

CinemaSins did an excellent (and hilarious) video on why “The Predator” failed so hard. While some of the sins (complaints) are done for laughs, the majority are legitimate flaws identified by Jeremy.

Ha I love CinemaSins. I really only watch their vids of movies I hated tho. Not as enjoyable to watch a movie you love get torn apart or as funny altho they do bring up alot of faults in those movies that are legitimate. 

 

3 hours ago, Dewonscott89 said:

The figure looks amazing. I never did see the new film because everyone kept saying how bad the movie was. I hope that film doesn't kill the franchise because I'm a big fan of Predators.

Doubtful that this turd of a movie will kill the franchise. As seen in just the amount of Predators NECA makes, shows how popular the overall franchise is. The people behind all the movies just keep doing one offs and their own stories with the creature(s) and try to add on to the mythos since alot of it was mysterious for a long time. The good thing about the predator franchise is they dont have to continue a story, most of them are just different interactions with the species very similar to the Aliens franchise. They can add, they continue and they can delete anything introduced in each film. This new one was trying too many ideas and concepts without truly knowing what it wanted the movie to be and only confused its audience. Ironically it had no direction. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Ha I love CinemaSins. I really only watch their vids of movies I hated tho. Not as enjoyable to watch a movie you love get torn apart or as funny altho they do bring up alot of faults in those movies that are legitimate. 

 

Doubtful that this turd of a movie will kill the franchise. As seen in just the amount of Predators NECA makes, shows how popular the overall franchise is. The people behind all the movies just keep doing one offs and their own stories with the creature(s) and try to add on to the mythos since alot of it was mysterious for a long time. The good thing about the predator franchise is they dont have to continue a story, most of them are just different interactions with the species very similar to the Aliens franchise. They can add, they continue and they can delete anything introduced in each film. This new one was trying too many ideas and concepts without truly knowing what it wanted the movie to be and only confused its audience. Ironically it had no direction. 

Yea you're right, I looked at Cinema sins of the movie from what they were showing its like they took five different ideas and just mashed them into one. They really could've made five different movies with some of these ideas if they did it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, looks amazing and the detail on him is incredible. My only concern is with the feet, but still gotta have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dewonscott89 said:

Yea you're right, I looked at Cinema sins of the movie from what they were showing its like they took five different ideas and just mashed them into one. They really could've made five different movies with some of these ideas if they did it right.

Whats funny is its written and questionably directed by Shane Black, who was Hawkins in the original Predator. Youd think in some way that would potentially make this movie better and more towards the quality of the original..... but we know how that turned out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Whats funny is its written and questionably directed by Shane Black, who was Hawkins in the original Predator. Youd think in some way that would potentially make this movie better and more towards the quality of the original..... but we know how that turned out. 

That’s what really bothered me when I saw how bad “The Predator” was. I really thought someone involved with the original would have the ability to honor the source material. Thankfully, I agree that the Predator franchise is strong enough to survive that dumpster fire.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...






Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE