The Nightmare Before Christmas Select Series 5 & 6 Figures From DST

JayC

Diamond Select Toys has released soliciation information for the next two waves of their The Nightmare Before Christmas Select 7" scale figures.

NBX SELECT AF SERIES 5 ASST
A Diamond Select Toys release! The nightmare continues! With Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas still capturing hearts around the world 25 years after its release, Diamond Select Toys is proud to unveil Series 5 of its acclaimed NBX action figure line! Three new two-packs - Easter Bunny with Igor, Wolfman with Melting Man and Vampire Jack with Batboy - each come with a work table for building their horrible toys! Each pair comes packaged in the famous Select action figure packaging, ready for display with side-panel artwork for shelf reference. Sculpted by Dave Cortes!

NBX SELECT AF SERIES 6 ASST
A Diamond Select Toys release! Christmas is coming, and the gifts are grotesque! The hit NBX action figure line from DST continues with a sixth assortment, featuring characters and accessories only available on the specialty market! Three different multi-packs make up the series, including Sally with the Mummy Boy and Hanging Tree, the Clown with the Undersea Gal and her tank, and the Harlequin with the Devil and another piece of the gift-making table - combine it with the pieces from Series 5 to form a larger diorama! Each set comes packaged in display-ready Select packaging with side-panel artwork. Sculpted by Cortes Studio.

You can pre-order these now at BigBadToyStore.com. Check out images for both wave 5 & 6 below and let us know what you think about them in the COMMENTS SECTION below.

NBX-Select-Series-5.jpg

NBX-Select-Series-6.jpg

I think out of all of these, the ones I really like are the Easter Bunny and Harlequin, the most. I dunno if I’d be tempted to pick up their respective two-packs to get ‘em, though.

I cant believe this series is still going on. I thought they already did everyone they could do. I guess its making them enough dough to keep pumping them all out.