Sign in to follow this  
JayC

McFarlane Toys 7" Game Of Thrones Daenerys Targaryen Figure Images

Back in October we told you how McFalrane Toys would be doing new 7" Game Of Thrones figures based on the hit HBO series. The first wave will include Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Night King & Arya Stark. Check out a look at the Daenerys Targaryen figure below and let us know what you think.

Game-Of-Thrones-Targaryen-01.jpg

Game-Of-Thrones-Targaryen-02.jpg

Game-Of-Thrones-Targaryen-03.jpg

Hard to judge how this line will do in regards to their implementation of articulation with the Mother of Dragons. Unless she can sit on her Dragonstone throne, this just looks like a statue that can gesture with the arms.

Nice Likeness. From the photo here, it looks like they did a better job with the actress then the Black Series line did with her. 

The likeness and details are good. The thing is if they use this hard plastic of the tunic she will end up being a traffic cone.  Would be cool if they made and alternate lower part for sitting positions or something similar. 

I really need to stay away from these. I can't be starting another collection and if I get one I will end up getting them all. So tempting though.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:43 PM, Blackmada said:

I really need to stay away from these. I can't be starting another collection and if I get one I will end up getting them all. So tempting though.

I have a similar thought.  I think that you are going to get only the main characters or the ones you like the most. Next thing you know you want them all.