Outsiders

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow - 4.04 'Wet Hot American Bummer' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

When the Legends discover that kids at a summer camp have disappeared, Sara (Caity Lotz), Ava (Jes Macallan), Ray (Brandon Routh) and Constantine (Matt Ryan) find themselves as the new camp counselors. At camp, Ava struggles to get along with the kids, but Constantine whips up a potion that helps Sara and Ava bond with the children. Luckily, the team finds clues to the whereabouts of the missing kids, but the battle to save them leaves one member in bad shape. Meanwhile, Rory (Dominic Purcell) and Zari (Tala Ashe) are tasked with watching the fugitive and Rory finds a kindship with their “prisoner.”

Maisie Richardson-Sellers also stars.

David Geddes directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt & Tyron B. Carter (#404).

Original Airdate: 11/12/2018

LGN404b_0665b2.jpg

LGN404a_0026b.jpg

LGN404a_0060b.jpg

LGN404a_0141b.jpg

LGN404b_0052b.jpg

LGN404b_0130b.jpg

LGN404b_0139bcd.jpg

LGN404b_0285b.jpg

LGN404b_0294b.jpg

LGN404b_0325bc.jpg

LGN404b_0367b2.jpg

LGN404b_0503b.jpg

LGN404b_0590bc2.jpg

Now that I'm catched up with the show I can safely say that this is currently the best Arrowverse show. 

I really want t know what will haven to the "prisoner"

That episode title, though.

67C58E1C-1E67-4F99-B976-61C66DC5C946.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, sXeblues said:

That episode title, though.

67C58E1C-1E67-4F99-B976-61C66DC5C946.gif

Now I will go see the movie haha

• Haha 1