The final figure for Series One of the Legend of the Warsnail line. Its the evil Bug Queen. A mighty sorceress who wants to steal the magic of the forest to create her own evil empire. The model is based on the original bug solider 3D models done in Softimage. But I had to do some serious remodeling in Modo to create this new character. Printed on a Form2 printer. The model was painted by me.

dcn8q3g-f636a248-d5eb-49c5-9e5f-efb95c02

dcn8pz5-59696dbe-c8c4-4475-967d-507d9920

dcn8q10-e14bcfbe-1619-4bad-8758-fdf0d37e

dcn8pvc-ac7c13bf-4d62-47ab-8c89-373e88c7

Here is the complete Series One of the Legend of the Warsnail line of figures. There is also a website with more information about the world of the Warsnail. www.warsnail.com

dcn8q5f-8d0e73bf-7833-49f6-a587-0706b98d

• Like 1

As always, I really dig the hell out of the lot of these... This Bug Queen being no exception! I also love how you have the website setup, too. I’ll definitely be stopping back to give the character histories and overall story a thorough read through. ?

1 hour ago, sXeblues said:

As always, I really dig the hell out of the lot of these... This Bug Queen being no exception! I also love how you have the website setup, too. I’ll definitely be stopping back to give the character histories and overall story a thorough read through. ?

Thank you very much. I hope you will enjoy the story on the website. I have already planned most of series 2 but will take a winter break because the weather is no longer nice enough to take good pictures of the figures.

• Like 1