Sign in to follow this  
JayC

New 2018 Halloween 7" Ultimate Michael Myers Figure Images From NECA

NECA has released new images for their upcoming 2018 Halloween 7" Ultimate Michael Myers figure.

Based on his appearance in the thrilling new Halloween movie, this all new Michael stands over 7” tall and has received the Ultimate treatment, with over 25 points of articulation and tons of accessories. The Ultimate Michael Myers figure comes with 2 heads, knife, hammer, jack o’ lantern, interchangeable hands and more. Comes in display-friendly deluxe window box packaging with opening flap.

You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-01.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-02.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-03.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-04.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-05.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-06.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-07.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-08.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-09.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-10.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-11.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-12.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-13.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-14.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-15.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-16.jpg

Ultimate-Michael-Myers-17.jpg

I’m really digging the atmospheric aspect to these new shots... Really gets up my excitment to see the new movie. Especially that close up — for some reason, that one really amps up the creep factor, for me.

F47D2F08-282B-41EA-8AD3-C6661CBF29BC.jpeg

• Like 1

The Mezco one is based off of a different movie, I suppose but it looks a bit better than this one. The soft goods on the Mezco fit that figure so well, if there was one Myers figure I'd get it'd be that one. But the mask on the Neca has a lot of nice detail work to it that the Mezco doesn't seem to have. The rest of the figure in general has a lot of details that seem to come out nice with the dirt wash they give it. It probably isn't the most articulated figure by the looks of it, but how articulated to you need him to be? 

12 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I’m really digging the atmospheric aspect to these new shots... Really gets up my excitment to see the new movie. Especially that close up — for some reason, that one really amps up the creep factor, for me.

F47D2F08-282B-41EA-8AD3-C6661CBF29BC.jpeg

I wish more companies handled their toy photography like this to promote new figures. You mostly just see photoshopped and really doctored images of the figures that still leave you wondering what the figure will look like in hand. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 11:44 PM, Thinwheat said:

I wish more companies handled their toy photography like this to promote new figures. You mostly just see photoshopped and really doctored images of the figures that still leave you wondering what the figure will look like in hand. 

I very much agree... Even with things like Marvel Legends; I’ve seen Hasbro bragging about how they have a singular photographer for those product shots. And, to me, they look like they’re photoshopped, and don’t really emphasize what you’re going to be getting when you get it in-hand. I still tend to look at the teases, as well as those initial preview shots, when they first come out. But then they go on to plaster it on the packaging and boast about it, when it’s really not that great, to me.