Masters of the Universe Classics Club Grayskull Wave 3 & Ultimates Figures From Super 7

JayC

The Masters of the Universe Classics Club Grayskull Wave 3 Collection from Super 7 is a set of four deluxe, 7" tall, highly articulated and fully poseable action figures including a host of accessories and interchangeable parts. Each super detailed Classics Figure is sculpted by the Four Horsemen and comes packaged in a brand new blister package featuring new artwork inspired by the iconic vintage Masters of the Universe toys.

The wave includes:

- She-Ra figure
Sword of Protection
Shield
Boomerang
- Mantenna figure
Four legs
Alternate hands
Blaster
Alternate head
- Grizzlor figure
Energy Baton
Shield
- Fisto figure
Sword

Also Super 7 continues their Ultimates Club Grayskull line with He-Man and Skeletor. At last, the iconic hero and villain of the classic animated series He-Man and the Masters of the Universe return, now with all new accessories!

Mighty He-Man, the Most Powerful Man in the Universe, is packaged with Power Sword, Concept Art Battle Axe and Shield accessories, as well as three additional heads! Choose your own adventure by swapping between the heads of standard He-Man, Laughing He-Man, Robot He-Man, and Faker with glowing eyes.

Evil Skeletor, Lord of Destruction, is packaged with Havoc Staff, Skeletor Sword, Skeletor Axe, and the Diamond Ray of Disappearance accessories. You can also re-enact Skeletor’s mocking laughter with the additional Laughing Skeletor Head!

All these figures are up for pre-order now at BigBadToyStore.com. Check out official images for these figures below in our GALLERY!

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-01.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-02.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-03.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-04.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-05.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-06.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-07.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-08.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-09.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-10.jpg

MOTU-Club-Grayskull-Wave-03-11.jpg

Im probably going to get He-Man and Skeletor, I passed on the first versions since Matty made it impossible to get these without having to preorder the whole wave and then prices just became absurd on these two in the secondary market. I never got into the Filmation line but having the two main characters would be cool (a little pricey but it seems like thats what motu figures are going for now a days, even worse they double their price in almost no time), She-ra is looking nice but for her you have to buy the whole wave and Super 7 has had a bad track record with female figures lately so Im probably gonna pass on her all together. 

I’m all about the He-Man, Skeletor and She-Ra figures... And, I only wish I had the funds to secure them. Maybe one day.

I've been wanting a Filmation HeMan and Skeletor. The price is high for what you're getting honestly, but that's collecting these days I suppose. I'll get HM and S, but I really hope they tweak HM before release. 
It would be nice if he had a sword hand that could swivel right to left rather than up and down so he can hold his sword right. His face also needs to be painted like the Matty version. Right now it looks a bit cheap and the painted face would really improve the overall look of the figure.

I hate how hard it is to get Masters of the Universe figures. Mass produce them and put them at retail, I think the designs are fun enough that they'd interest the average consumer and collectors would definitely buy these if they were $25 at Walmart or Target on the shelf. 
Making people buy a whole set of figures just to get a main hero figure is ridiculous. Anyone interested in starting the line would want a main hero character to see if the line is worth getting in to and spend so much at one time for a bunch of figures. This alienates new fans and angers loyal fans that would prefer to pick and choose. 

• Like 1