Jedi Insider Star Wars Custom Of The Week: 1:12 Luke Skywalker (Crait) By JP Levanda

Bespin refugee

https://jediinsider.com/173-20151

This week's custom is 1:12 Luke Skywalker (Crait) From The Last Jedi by JP Levanda

42841592_300465777454071_389869861234067

Here's the story behind it:
"So I redid my custom 6” Crait Luke Skywalker to have more of hasbro feel to it.
Recipe is krennic torso and skirt, old luke arms and legs with sculpt and hood from homecoming Spider-Man. The luke Head is custom from old luke hair fused with speeder luke hair. Hope y’all enjoy!
"

Check out the image(s) of their custom below in our GALLERY!

Click here if you would like to submit your own custom figure(s) to be displayed on JediInsider.com, and be sure to check out our Custom Forum section, where you can discuss and show off your work among other customizers.

42596264_1194349977398976_1943359744274627865_n__scaled_600.jpg

• Like 1

I love the way the hair mold captures the windswept look... It strikes me as looking almost as if it were a 3D printing of Mark Hamill taken straight out of that scene from ‘The Last Jedi’. It’s a pretty stellar looking custom!

On 10/23/2018 at 1:47 PM, Jake_Botts said:

I want a copy of this figure!! Regardless of opinions of TLJ, Crait Luke was awesome

He was all kinds of badass, to be sure!

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 1:21 AM, sXeblues said:

He was all kinds of badass, to be sure!

For that brief moment in the film, Crait Luke was peak awesome (filmwise lol). I wish that *that* was the Luke we got instead of how they handled his character, but oh well, I’ll enjoy what I can

9 hours ago, Jake_Botts said:

For that brief moment in the film, Crait Luke was peak awesome (filmwise lol). I wish that *that* was the Luke we got instead of how they handled his character, but oh well, I’ll enjoy what I can

I was pretty happy with Luke’s arc throughout the entirety of the film... But, there’s no denying that the piece de resistance was that sequence on Crait. Hamill nailed it well and truly out of the park.

• Like 1

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE