New Disney Afternoon Figures From Funko

JayC

Relive the glory of youth and afternoons spent watching your favorite Disney cartoons. Better still, reenact moments from your favorite shows with these Disney Afternoon action figures. Gizmoduck needs your assistance stopping crime. Gadget’s more than capable of flying the Rescue Rangers in and out of danger, and keeping their plane in tiptop shape between adventures. King Louie’s probably taking it easy at Louie’s Place, if you happen to need him for some amiable conversation. And Darkwing Ducks’ pilot Launchpad McQuack is an eager and able sidekick.

Disney-Afternoon-Funko-Series-2-01.jpg

Disney-Afternoon-Funko-Series-2-02.jpg

Disney-Afternoon-Funko-Series-2-03.jpg

Disney-Afternoon-Funko-Series-2-04.jpg

Disney-Afternoon-Funko-Series-2-05.jpg

• Thanks 1

Those are cool!!!

I don't want them all, but some like Darkwing Duck and Launchpad are essential! 

This line is one of the coolest things that Funko made. They could be more articulated, but for the price point and concept they are great. 

Oh man, I am mad loving Gizmoduck, Launchpad and Gadget! I wouldn’t mind collecting a bunch of these, if I had the funds to spread around.

Ive seen the first series around and my friends went crazy for them. Glad they are doing a second round. Whats the deal with the multiple King Louie pics? is that a variant because I cant spot the difference. 

6 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Whats the deal with the multiple King Louie pics? is that a variant because I cant spot the difference. 

I’m guessing that was just a mistaken double posting. I initially wondered the same thing. And, when I couldn’t see any differences between ‘em, just figured it for a minor screw up, lol.

After a whole year and no news/prototypes I really thought this line was done, Im glad we're getting a second wave. I wish they made at least 2 waves per year, its really bad to have to wait almost a whole year for a new wave (at the very least funko should have comunicated a little better the status of this line). 
Gizmoduck, Launchpad and Gadget look really cool, deinetely'll have to pick those up (King Louie looks ok but I dont care for him cause I was never a big fan of talespin, I didn't buy Baloo in wave 1), hopefully we get Huey, Dewey, Luie, Webby, Gossalyn and Monterrey Jack before the end of 2019. *If youre listening Funko, please make it happen :)*

9 hours ago, Blackmada said:

I love these! But never knew they were a thing. Who all was in the first series?

Chip from Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers

Dale from Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers (pne of these two came with their bug sidekick as a pack-in, can't remember which)

Darkwing Duck from Darkwing Duck

Baloo from Tailspin

Scrooge McDuck from Ducktales

Was never a fan of the Disney Animation block, but I've seriously considered pulling the trigger on these, and the new Ducktails line. They're kinda cool, kinda nostalgic, and they'd look great next to my Howard the Duck.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...