The Action Figure News Tip Hotline

JayC

Hasbro revealed another Marvel Legends SDCC Exclusive coming to the convention: MCU Elders of the Universe 2-Pack with Collector and Grand Master

C239F1A1-4A6E-4279-B10E-74B4E65B5DDE.jpeg

Also another Hasbro SDCC Exclusive: Transformers Bot Bots Exclusive set.  Reveal from Collider:

http://collider.com/transformers-botbots-comic-con-exclusives/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

22 hours ago, Colt90 said:

It's so stupid, I love it.

haha me too.. one of the most ridiculous accessory to be included. I kind of wish he wouldve had his saw blade instead tho. 

I didn't see a post for this on the main page, but I may have missed it. Either way, I'll share this here just in case. 
We've got some new images for the My Hero Academia figures coming from McFarlane. Some character descriptions and images of the figures are up on McFarlane(.com) online.

Looks like we'll be getting Midoriya (who I know they've teased before), Bakugo, All Might, and Shigaraki. 

https://mcfarlane.com/search/?s=my+hero+academia

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 10.48.50 PM.png

• Like 1

At the end of the interview, it's strongly insinuated that Super7 will be creating product from Thundercats! They had prototypes ready to go and brought to the con, but weren't able to show them. Hopefully this means 7" figures, but it might mean Reaction figures instead. I guess we'll see, PowerCon could be the next time we hear about it. Cool stuff! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 11:23 PM, Thinwheat said:

At the end of the interview, it's strongly insinuated that Super7 will be creating product from Thundercats! They had prototypes ready to go and brought to the con, but weren't able to show them. Hopefully this means 7" figures, but it might mean Reaction figures instead. I guess we'll see, PowerCon could be the next time we hear about it. Cool stuff! 

There is an old saying that comes to mind, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". If Super7 announces actually getting the license, that will be news but otherwise its just lip service if you ask me at this point.

• Like 1

Didn't see a post about this so I'll share it here. Apparently WickedCoolToys will handle the Halo Infinite toy line once the game launches I'm assuming. I looked around and it seems all they make is kiddie toys or kiddie looking toys so it'll be interesting what they come out with. Admittedly, I will not hold my breath for action figures. Hopefully the game will do great and we will get some great figures. Not holding my breath though =(

https://www.wickedcooltoys.com/343-industries-has-appointed-wicked-cool-toys-as-global-toy-licensee-for-halo-infinite/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find anyone who's talking about this, but maybe that's because nobody is interested. Anyway, as of Monday 8/26/2019 Gamestop currently has a preorder up for a rerelease of the four vintage Ninja Turtles figures priced at $39.99! Ten bucks each! 

They're slated for release in November of this year.

*EDIT* the page was recently updated with info on these, should've checked there first. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 9.07.41 PM.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Neovorticism2 said:

Gamestop exclusive Mattel Jurassic World Amber Collection new figures and packaging revealed.

IMG_20190910_212258.jpg

IMG_20190910_210732.jpg

IMG_20190910_210634.jpg

IMG_20190910_210702.jpg

IMG_20190910_210608.jpg

IMG_20190910_210535.jpg

IMG_20190910_210348.jpg

IMG_20190910_210419.jpg

Thanks but honestly the only thing remotely new here is the packaging which is well packaging. The figures were announced back in July during SDCC and have been up for pre-order on Gamestop's website since then since they are Gamestop exclusives.

1/6 Alphonse and Elric coming and are about to drop for preorder! Beautiful stuff! We've seen these shown at some toy fairs and cons overseas, but here are some official product shots. Looks awesome! 
https://www.threezeroblogjp.com/blog/hagaren01?fbclid=IwAR3sTsFYdpDxzN-c3_bxEE5Xad6CHqicpqWurTaCSD4RArR0vdMv-I1MhAg

• 2 weeks later...

REBOR, a UK company that designs and produces high-end animal figurines, mostly dinosaur themed, is releasing an epic concept piece: a Xenomorph T-Rex Hybrid.

REBOR has expanded their line beyond scientific replicas and introduced a few movie inspired designs from Kong, Jurassic Park, and others. REBOR figurines can be found at BBTS. Source is the REBOR Facebook page: facebook.com/reborstudio/

5BCE5E61-8B1F-443C-93CA-200F97607AFC.jpeg

D46155D1-D55C-452E-A8B3-A4F63A0710A7.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Gamestop deal of the day, today 10/23, DC Collectibles Batman/TMNT 2 packs are on sale for $10 off, $39.99 and free shipping.  I picked up the Robin/Raphael pack because I really wanted that Damian Wayne figure and I wasn't willing to pay full price.  The Batman/Leonardo pack is also on sale today!