The Predator 7” Scale Action Figure Ultimate Emissary #1 Figure From NECA First Look

JayC

Neca has given us a first look at the 3rd figure based on the new 2018 Predator movie.

Although their scenes were deleted from the final cut of the movie, the Emissary Predators were military Predators who fought alongside the Loonies.

Emissary #1 stands over 8” tall and features 30 points of articulation. Includes interchangeable masked and unmasked heads, 2 pairs of hands, and rifle accessory. Comes in collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging with opening flap. Look for it to be released in November 2018.

1 of 1

I never saw this movie and I don't know if I ever will, but being NECA, the quality is guaranteed. 

Is it any good? The movie? Judt don't wanna waste like 2 hours of my life haha. 

41 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I never saw this movie and I don't know if I ever will, but being NECA, the quality is guaranteed. 

I liked the 2010 Predators film, but I haven’t caught this one yet. So far, I haven’t heard good things.

20 hours ago, FASVB said:

I didn’t even know there was a new Predator movie, until Red Letter Media tore it a new one in their recent Half in the Bag episode. It’s, not good, from everyone I’ve heard from who has seen it.

Seems somewhat odd to me to want to produce a figure of scenes that were ultimately cut from what is, by all reports, a ‘hot mess’ of a film. But, for the collector who already has everything, I guess it’s a no brainer, lol.

7 hours ago, sXeblues said:

Seems somewhat odd to me to want to produce a figure of scenes that were ultimately cut from what is, by all reports, a ‘hot mess’ of a film. But, for the collector who already has everything, I guess it’s a no brainer, lol.

NECA makes amazing figures. People that collect those don't really care about if it was not on the actual movie. They buy it for the product.  There is a guy hare that has every single Predator figure from Neca and some other companies I guess. 

7 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I didn’t even know there was a new Predator movie, until Red Letter Media tore it a new one in their recent Half in the Bag episode. It’s, not good, from everyone I’ve heard from who has seen it.

Like Jay C said a couple of times and I agree, this is one franchise that should have died. The first movies were great. The comic is very good.  From then on is downhill. No one could bring it back to the "glorious" days of the first movie and even the second one that is not as great, has its moments. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 12:05 AM, GojiBill said:

I liked the 2010 Predators film, but I haven’t caught this one yet. So far, I haven’t heard good things.

I saw that one and I thought it was very meh

Like I said before, they should give up. Or, at least give it a real try.  Don't reboot the whole thing, because you know what happens when they do that. But they could make an effort.

I saw Prometheus and thought it was a good movie, but they went and made that sequel...

On 10/12/2018 at 11:05 PM, GojiBill said:

I love that Predators movie, my second favorite after the first one and in my opinion the one true sequel to the original. I feel they did a great job keeping what worked in the first one while expanding the story and mythology of the franchise. I haven't bothered with the new one and I don't think I'm gonna until it hits home video, I heard it's bad but still enjoyable.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:54 AM, FASVB said:

NECA makes amazing figures. People that collect those don't really care about if it was not on the actual movie. They buy it for the product.  There is a guy hare that has every single Predator figure from Neca and some other companies I guess.

Yea, I can see that... For me, quite a while ago, I would buy up every Superman or Batman figure that appealed to me, that i could find, as I always had a strong attachment to both of those characters. And that eventually began to revolve exclusively around the DC Direct / DC Collectibles outings for each of them. I have liked and loved a lot of what I’ve seen from NECA, even though I’ve not gotten my hands on nearly enough of their products as have wowed me, window shopping, lol.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:54 AM, FASVB said:

Like Jay C said a couple of times and I agree, this is one franchise that should have died. The first movies were great. The comic is very good.  From then on is downhill. No one could bring it back to the "glorious" days of the first movie and even the second one that is not as great, has its moments.

Yea, I was always a fan of the original Predator, thanks to my dad... But, I would eventually find the second one of my own accord, and for a while, I liked it even more due to the contemporary, city setting. Plus the fact that Danny Glover starred in it, as I loved him from the Lethal Weapon movies. Right now, it’s been ages since I’ve seen the second one, so I really need to catch up with it again.

9 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I love that Predators movie, my second favorite after the first one and in my opinion the one true sequel to the original. I feel they did a great job keeping what worked in the first one while expanding the story and mythology of the franchise. I haven't bothered with the new one and I don't think I'm gonna until it hits home video, I heard it's bad but still enjoyable.

Agreed, Predators definitely worked with the world established by the original. Definitely feel like Brody finished off the Berserker Predator far too easily though, that should have been a joint effort between him and the classic Predator.

I also enjoyed Predator 2, it was good transition from Jungle to City landscape. It’s main downfall was that Danny Glover and his squad was not equivalent to Arnie and his special forces. Still a good continuation of the story IMO.

AvP films...had interesting special effects...I guess.

• Haha 1

It looks so goofy. Why on earth would a Predator wear clothes like this? I didn't see the new movie, I heard it wasn't too good, but maybe it makes more sense in the context there. It just seems pretty outlandish to me and kind of ruins the visual appeal of the Predator itself. 

On 10/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, GojiBill said:

Agreed, Predators definitely worked with the world established by the original. Definitely feel like Brody finished off the Berserker Predator far too easily though, that should have been a joint effort between him and the classic Predator.

I also enjoyed Predator 2, it was good transition from Jungle to City landscape. It’s main downfall was that Danny Glover and his squad was not equivalent to Arnie and his special forces. Still a good continuation of the story IMO.

AvP films...had interesting special effects...I guess.

I remember being very impressed with the Berserker Predator especially when he killed the "classic" Predator I thought to myself the humans are very screwed now and then they won and I thought that was easier than expected. I really like the second one but I feel the city landscape didn't work for a Predator film.  As for AVP I have no words to describe my disappointment with those movies.