SH Figuarts Anakin Skywalker (Revenge of the Sith) Review by erivera94

erivera94

I like it, for the most part... But, I feel like the angle of the eyes could’ve been done a bit better. But then, I guess the point is that he’s always supposed to have his head down and look all menacing, lol.

I missed the Padawan (now is a fortune) and i must have this one. I have the Black Series and just doesn't quite capture the essence of the character, The new Black Series with the photo real is much better, but the SHF is just top notch. My only gripe is  that  the height is wrong and he should be a tad taller, other than that the figure is perfect.  I need him, Ep III Obi-Wan and Dooku, but this last one is gonna be a hard one to get like Qui-Gon and Ani from EpII damn exclusives! 

I cant wait to recieve mine, even though Hasbro is killing it as of late with their digital face printing and thei re-release of the Ep.III Anakin in their upcoming Archives line is a definetely upgrade to the original release, I still prefer most SHF human characters, over all they tend to be better proportioned.
I would have liked if this new anakin was at least as tall as the last one (seems like they shortened him a little bit from the reviews Ive seen), but still its way better than Hasbro's (even compared to their upcoming re-release). My only gripe (and its more of a personal choise) I would have liked if he came with 4 faceplates instead of 3 (2- sith and 2 regular faces, I would have used the same scultp as the non screaming regular face only repainted to have the sith eyes).
Im really considering geting an extra figure and a custom cloth robe just to have him posed with the hood up on the robe and the sith faceplate looking like he's ready to kill some younglings :P 

This would have been the prequel character to get for me, but something about that likeness seems off. It's almost there, but it's not quite there. It's strange because they did such a good job with the Episode 2 Anikan likeness. He also seems a little too short. I know you can drop the legs to make him taller, but the actor and the character should be taller, from the way I remember it. 
It looks cool, but for that price, they'd have to knock it out of the park for me to get, and I think they missed the mark here.