The Flash - 5.02 'Blocked' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promos

Outsiders

As Barry (Grant Gustin) helps his daughter, Nora (Jessica Parker Kennedy), become a better speedster, he and Team Flash also track down a meta stealing high-tech weapons, only to cross paths with a new foe named Cicada (Chris Klein), who is hunting the very same meta with nefarious intent.

Kim Miles directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Judalina Neira (#502).

Original Airdate: 10/16/2018

FLA502b_0399b.jpg

FLA502a_0028b.jpg

FLA502a_0034b.jpg

FLA502a_0043b.jpg

FLA502a_0108b2.jpg

FLA502a_0151b.jpg

FLA502a_0155b.jpg

FLA502a_0164b.jpg

FLA502a_0267b2.jpg

FLA502a_0308b.jpg

FLA502a_0316b.jpg

FLA502b_0020b.jpg

FLA502b_0062b.jpg

FLA502b_0166b.jpg

FLA502b_0303b.jpg

FLA502b_0315b.jpg

I am gonna watch the first episode tomorrow. I really hope that they put Bart there somewhere. After Wally (the original one) he is one of my favorite speedsters. 

I’ve really gotta catch up with this series, one of these days... Not having followed it, I’m somewhat surprised that there are — and have been — so many different speedsters on the show.

I liked the way the season started.  But I am just not feeling Nora. sure she is like a fangirl and has lots of elements from the Bart Allen persona.  I have to see more, at least 5 episodes to really know if this season will be good. 

I really hope that she doesn't become full Bart Allen, because I really hope to see him in the show.