SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Bulma Review

DareDevil19

Looking foward to this one but I'd still much rather have an older Bulma, hopefully this one sells well and lets all hope the nest release isn't afro Bulma ?

• Like 1

Nice... I really hope Tamashi follows this line with a Young Yamcha with Puar, Tao Pai-Pai and maybe a Demon King Piccolo, though I'd totally be up for a Lunch figure with interchangeable good and bad personality heads (take note Tamashii, I'll buy 2 figures if you make her.), Id even be up for a Yajirobe figure too. 

On 10/7/2018 at 10:55 PM, NeedlessImmortals said:

Looking foward to this one but I'd still much rather have an older Bulma, hopefully this one sells well and lets all hope the nest release isn't afro Bulma ?

Yeah! I wanna see the adult Bulma. This one is very cute, but I like DBZ more, so to me the grown up characters have more appeal to me. 

15 hours ago, FASVB said:

Yeah! I wanna see the adult Bulma. This one is very cute, but I like DBZ more, so to me the grown up characters have more appeal to me. 

I'm really surprised that they are doing so many Dragon Ball figures before finishing the main DBZ cast.

3 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I'm really surprised that they are doing so many Dragon Ball figures before finishing the main DBZ cast.

I think Dragon Ball was left behind for a long time. Now they are trying to catch up. 

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

I think Dragon Ball was left behind for a long time. Now they are trying to catch up. 

Honestly, I know I'm in the minority but all I want is some GT figures.. For whatever reason I absolutely loved GT and while I like Super, I always felt like it was just taking a dump on GT with its power ups, at least GT made sense, Super feels like they make up some new thing every few episodes.

19 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Honestly, I know I'm in the minority but all I want is some GT figures.. For whatever reason I absolutely loved GT and while I like Super, I always felt like it was just taking a dump on GT with its power ups, at least GT made sense, Super feels like they make up some new thing every few episodes.

Man, GT is the worst thing. That turning Goku into a kid  again was awful. Unfortunately didn't watch Super yet, but I have heard great things, 

On 10/15/2018 at 3:38 PM, FASVB said:

Man, GT is the worst thing. That turning Goku into a kid  again was awful. Unfortunately didn't watch Super yet, but I have heard great things, 

I think its just one of those things where it came out at the right time in my childood where I thought it was just so badass. To this day I still think that SS4 is the best power up, along with the SS4 fusion, so glad DB Heroes brought it back.

• Like 1