Sign in to follow this  
JayC

#NYCC 2018 - Pop Culture Shock Collectibles Images

We're still rolling at NYCC 2018 with images just in from Pop Culture Shock Collectibles which gives us a look at their upcoming GIJoe and WWE statues.

2018-NYCC-PCS01.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS02.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS03.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS04.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS05.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS06.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS07.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS08.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS09.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS10.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS11.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS12.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS13.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS14.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS15.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS16.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS17.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS18.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS19.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS20.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS21.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS22.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS23.jpg

2018-NYCC-PCS24.jpg

So id like to know whats up with that Akuma. For one I have never known Pop Culture Shock to make articulated figures and also it looks like an articulated version of their ultimate Akuma statue with the 6 heads. If this is a figure version of that, and its not eleventy billion dollars, SIGN ME UP! 

Starscream, Skywarp and the other Decepticons are looking really cool... But, holy schnikes do they play with your eyes. I couldn’t tell if they were 2D or 3D sculpts from right off the bat, because they’re paint scheme makes them look like traditional animation. Wow, man!

I for once liked this guy. Man, simple design, but so iconic. 

2018-NYCC-PCS21.jpg

^ I was so taken aback by the Decepticons, that I missed good ol’ Stormshadow. Indeed though, he does look spectacular, as well.

I love the paint work on that Starscream, it looks very cartoon-like. If he were articulated, I'd be interested. 

On 10/6/2018 at 9:24 AM, sXeblues said:

Starscream, Skywarp and the other Decepticons are looking really cool... But, holy schnikes do they play with your eyes. I couldn’t tell if they were 2D or 3D sculpts from right off the bat, because they’re paint scheme makes them look like traditional animation. Wow, man!

I'm with you, omg those look great, I must find room...!! lol

• Like 1