Outsiders

First Look Image Of 'Lobo' From 'Krypton'

SyFy and CBR has released a full image of Scanlan in full Lobo gear.  This comes a day after announcing Actor Emmett J. Scanlan will take on the DC Comics villain, Lobo in a recurring role for the second season of the Superman prequel drama, Krypton.

Lobo-First-Look.jpg

As previously stated in the other forum, in static form, this appears to be a good cosplayer. I’ll keep my final opinion for when I see him in action.

I’m kind of stoked that they’re actually delivering on the promise of Lobo coming into the series... I can’t wait to see how he shapes up!

Say what you will about SyFy, but it took the network that gave us the Sharknado and Maga-Shark series to give us Brainiac and Lobo.

The look is good enough, but isn't everything. We must see him in action. They must be releasing a sneak peek very soon and we will have an idea then. 

Whoa this is real?! I seriously thought this was a clever edit of a cosplayer! XD I'm really not interested in watching it.

On 10/5/2018 at 1:29 AM, Nighter619 said:

Beetle juice, Beetle juice, Beetle juice

LOL — this is a Beetlejuice that would tear your head right off, methinks.