Super 7 Announces New 6" She-Ra Figures Based On Netflix Animated Series

JayC

A New York Comic Con exclusive pre-order: Be a part of Etheria History! In conjunction with DreamWorks Animation Television, Super7 is excited to announce the official pre-order for the She-Ra and Catra 6-inch Action Figures for the highly anticipated She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, a Netflix original series! Inspired by the popular '80s series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, these are the only toys available for the premiere of the show. Super7's exclusive pre-order is only available at our New York Comic Con Booth #642 or online at Super7.com.

SHE_PD101_01223407_RGB_FIN__scaled_600.jpg

I'm actually pretty stoked for the new toon, I just hope we can get a full line through a main-stream company, no offense to Super 7. It just seems a waste to introduce these classic characters to a new generation and NOT be able to find them at the local brick-'n-mortar.

Man seriously. I am gonna watch the first episode to see if it is just bad or insanely awful.

I really wish they made more of the classic stuff available for us. 

I just look at that new cartoon and think: Ben 10 with a wig and dress. 

13 hours ago, FASVB said:

Man seriously. I am gonna watch the first episode to see if it is just bad or insanely awful.

I really wish they made more of the classic stuff available for us. 

I just look at that new cartoon and think: Ben 10 with a wig and dress. 

Man, seriously? Give the show a fair chance, it's not made for us, and most shows in these recent generations have been ridiculously good while still marketed as children's cartoons. Get with the times, man, this is this generation's aesthetics.  Not saying you have to like it, but don't just dis it because it isn't what you grew up with.

• Like 2

Are there any images of these figures and do we know what line they are meant to fit in or are they their own line?

2 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Man, seriously? Give the show a fair chance, it's not made for us, and most shows in these recent generations have been ridiculously good while still marketed as children's cartoons. Get with the times, man, this is this generation's aesthetics.  Not saying you have to like it, but don't just dis it because it isn't what you grew up with.

So qould you say the same thing about Thundercats? 

No, thank you.  I will stick to the classics. 

2 hours ago, FASVB said:

So qould you say the same thing about Thundercats? 

No, thank you.  I will stick to the classics. 

Actually, yes. The 80's one I loved as a kid. The 2011 reboot was AMAZING, too bad it was cancelled. This one looks and feels really different, but I think could be interesting. After all, other similarly animated cartoons (Steven Universe, Gravity Falls) have very deep and thought-provoking storylines hidden amongst the jokes and childish style. So go ahead and stick to the classics, but be fair to the new things, don't judge the book by its cover. They are for today's kids, and you might even be surprised of what comes out of them. Or don't watch them at all if you're not interested.

Sounds good... Buuut, I’ll wait until I see what the product images look like before I go nutso with excitement, lol.

11 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Actually, yes. The 80's one I loved as a kid. The 2011 reboot was AMAZING, too bad it was cancelled. This one looks and feels really different, but I think could be interesting. After all, other similarly animated cartoons (Steven Universe, Gravity Falls) have very deep and thought-provoking storylines hidden amongst the jokes and childish style. So go ahead and stick to the classics, but be fair to the new things, don't judge the book by its cover. They are for today's kids, and you might even be surprised of what comes out of them. Or don't watch them at all if you're not interested.

I also liked the 2011 cartoon. VEry anime looking. I am talking about that trash Thundercats roar. 

7 hours ago, FASVB said:

I also liked the 2011 cartoon. VEry anime looking. I am talking about that trash Thundercats roar. 

Is it really fair to call it trash tho? I mean all we've seen is the intro, which putting nostaliga to the side looks fun to say the least. Don't torture yourself hating on something you don't know you won't like. Give it a shot when it comes out, hate it later. Or love it, or find it uninteresting, or whatever. 

3 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Is it really fair to call it trash tho? I mean all we've seen is the intro, which putting nostaliga to the side looks fun to say the least. Don't torture yourself hating on something you don't know you won't like. Give it a shot when it comes out, hate it later. Or love it, or find it uninteresting, or whatever. 

I just hate the design. Like Teen Titans was a lot of fun and then they cancelled that and brough it back as that other crappy cartoon, 

Now that we've seen the figures, they look pretty bad. If they had gone with a more super articulated route it could have been better. Now they're just overpriced barely articulated figures that don't even match the aesthetic of the property. 

Didn't watch an lot of She-Ra back in the day, but I'm sure plenty of girls & boys did & this is a way to bond with their kiddos....maybe some  kid will be able to turn their folks onto this cartoon & bring back that old feeling of wonder, that they can share together, like finding a new best friend....I think that's why we like what we like & do what we do....all of us were kids once...probably still are in some respects....I kinda dig the new style but its not for me either...maybe one of my nieces will dig it?

After seeing the figures, now I know tat is a purely kid's show. Still hate the look, but I guess that I don't care anymore now. 

The figures look super basic... But, I tell you what, I love how much the She-Ra captures the anime style of the teaser art and footage. I could actually see picking her up to display.

90538082-5851-47A7-B5C4-053B89437847.jpeg

CB53CC6F-6BA8-4ED4-9017-AE3B66260452.jpeg

19 hours ago, FASVB said:

I just hate the design. Like Teen Titans was a lot of fun and then they cancelled that and brough it back as that other crappy cartoon, 

Again, haven't gotten around to watching it, but have heard great things about it so far. If I ever get around to it, I'll give you my two cents. I agree, the artstyle isn't appealing to me either, but I'll have a better opinion after watching it.

1 hour ago, sXeblues said:

The figures look super basic... But, I tell you what, I love how much the She-Ra captures the anime style of the teaser art and footage. I could actually see picking her up to display.

90538082-5851-47A7-B5C4-053B89437847.jpeg

CB53CC6F-6BA8-4ED4-9017-AE3B66260452.jpeg

Oh boy...yeah not liking those to much.  it's 2018 and I'm just amazed that we are moving to less articulation.  At least have shoulder, knee, and elbow articulation.  Buuuutttt I'd be game for a Hordak.  Hopefully we get a full look at him in the near future.

9 hours ago, ShemShem said:

Those figures look like crap. Too basic for my standards. I didn't watch this yet but I'm not gonna, Have better things to watch on Netflix.

The figure are as crappy as the show. 

10 hours ago, FASVB said:

I know man, they don't even have proper articulation. This is the kind you find on a LEGO MINIFIGURE! You just don't use that kinda movement on a figure, YOU JUST DON'T! I have a migraine.

11 hours ago, FASVB said:

And, you’ve actually seen the show?