Hellboy 3.75" ReAction Figure 3-Packs From Super 7

Super 7 brings Hellboy, the iconic comic series by Mike Mignola, to life with this ReAction figure three pack. Each figure stands 3.75 inches tall and features several points of articulation. One set features Hellboy, Rasputin and Johann Kraus. The second set features Hellboy, Karl Kroenen and Kriegaffe. You can pre-order these now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Hellboy-ReAction-01.jpg

Hellboy-ReAction-02.jpg

Hellboy-ReAction-03.jpg

Hellboy-ReAction-04.jpg

I tend to be a bit iffy on these ReAction figures... But, I quite dig the look of these. I loved the Ron Perlman movies — which was my introduction to Hellboy, and am actually mad looking forward to the new flick, as well.

Not my cup of tea, but it is awesome that people are making Hellboy again because it means that other products can emerge like nice action figures of 6 or 7 inch. Don't know if Neca will go back to those once the movie comes. 

52 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Not my cup of tea, but it is awesome that people are making Hellboy again because it means that other products can emerge like nice action figures of 6 or 7 inch. Don't know if Neca will go back to those once the movie comes. 

Agreed - hoping we get a line like the one produced by Mezco. Those figures were perfect. It was nice when they covered the comic version as well.

2 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Agreed - hoping we get a line like the one produced by Mezco. Those figures were perfect. It was nice when they covered the comic version as well.

1000toys is making their. Very Mezco-like, but the price is a bit high.  I am looking for a figure more in my budget. 

2 minutes ago, FASVB said:

1000toys is making their. Very Mezco-like, but the price is a bit high.  I am looking for a figure more in my budget. 

I saw that, over $100 is way beyond my budget. What happened to $20-30 figures? The inflation of the collectible market is comparable to that of the housing market in my area.

^ They’re not for everybody, that’s for sure... As seems to be the case for most of Funko’s more stylized products. But, I mean, they must be making some kinda money off of them, if they’re continuing to expand the licenses that they’re putting out such figures for.