TNI Forum Give-Away Week 3 With Another Chance To Win $100 Store Credit

JayC

For a third week in a row we are giving our forum members a chance to win a $100 store credit to either BigBadToyStore.com or Megalopolis.Toys. If you win you get to choose which TNI sponsor between the two you want to spend the credit at.

The winner for last week's contest was Mako.

Here is what you have to do in order to be entered for a chance to win this week.

1. You have to be a registered member of the TNI Forums.

2. Any contributing post made in THIS SECTION of the forums between today (10/01) and October 07 will get you entered into our drawing for the store credit. Every contributing post you make will get you an entry in the drawing, so the more you post the better your chances of winning are. Posts must be contributing to the topic or discussion though. ONE WORD posts or posts deemed as SPAM will not be counted towards the drawing. A good rule of thumb is to post how you would normally post if there was no contest.

The drawing will be held on Monday, October 08 and the winner will be contacted by JayC via PM on the message boards that day. Once the winner has claimed their price we will also announce the winner on the forums as well.

Our goal is to create the ultimate online action figure collecting community and this contest is our way of saying thank you for checking us out and being part of that community. Good luck to everyone.

2018-Forum-Contest__scaled_600.jpg

Remember posts have to be made in this section https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/forum/130-toy-news-international-news/ which includes the Action Figure News , Entertainment News. and Toy Reviews

You of course are welcome to post in any of the areas of the forums but for the purpose of the contest the above is the only places where the posts will count towards the drawing.

This has been an amazingly generous few weeks, on these here boards... Many thanks JayC for the repeated opportunities to win such an awesome prize. I’d cross my fingers for a hopeful win, but I wouldn’t be nearly as able to type out my posts that way, so I’ll just hope, for the time being, that luck is on my side.

Congratulations to mako! ?

First off, Jay C is a smooth pimp daddy for doing this contest again....so kudos!

Next, when I signed up for the forums, one of the "bot" questions was "Who is the leader of the Autobots"?

Of course, I put Rodimus Prime, but it said I was wrong.  Huh?!?!  That should be considered correct as it did not state the leader needed to be at a particular point in time, continuity, or universe.

Just my two cents.... 

Seen the NYCC new Marvel legends really pumped for the new figures, Im ready for the new X-men jubilee (Jim Lee version) the Caliban is very cool (Must Have) also the hydra  supreme captain america & Arnim Zola (love it) gotta have it. im really felling the spider-man and Kraven box set so I think im going to wait until it goes on sale for cheaper (already have both), The forge figure is a (must have) night thrasher is kind of cool so I think im going to grab that additionally  and the ebony maw and Corvus Glaive I (like it) and betta ray bill is (awesome) definitely looking forward to grabbing these.  

14 hours ago, BrandenStrong1987 said:

Seen the NYCC new Marvel legends really pumped for the new figures, Im ready for the new X-men jubilee (Jim Lee version) the Caliban is very cool (Must Have) also the hydra  supreme captain america & Arnim Zola (love it) gotta have it. im really felling the spider-man and Kraven box set so I think im going to wait until it goes on sale for cheaper (already have both), The forge figure is a (must have) night thrasher is kind of cool so I think im going to grab that additionally  and the ebony maw and Corvus Glaive I (like it) and betta ray bill is (awesome) definitely looking forward to grabbing these.  

Hi Branden,

All cool figures but I just wanted to give and FYI. You really want to keep reply's  on topic to the thread. Granted since the Marvel Legends news gets posted on MN there aren't topics in this section for that, but we do have a Marvel Section here on the TNI boards where you can start a topic like this. I know that wont count you for the contest but we encourage everyone to venture out beyond just the section related to the contest to post and engage in conversations about the hobby they enjoy.

The winner for this week's forum contest was GojiBill

Congrats to him and thanks for everyone who has joined the community. I hope everyone new here regardless of the contest decides to stay and make this one of their regular hang out spots for chatting about toys.

That being said stay-tuned because we will be doing another contest soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1