IronMan18

Marvel Legends AIM Soldier 2 Pack Review by erivera94

Whoa, where this one come from? Completely missed the announcement on these guys. They look great.

However, I cannot unseen the similarities to the Monarch’s henchmen (Venture Bros.) due to the color scheme.

I should have 2 sets of these guys coming in later today. I hate army builders but at least Aim, Hydra, and Shield makes sense. Not a fan of just using remolds of another character and claiming its an aim soldier though.

12 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Whoa, where this one come from? Completely missed the announcement on these guys. They look great.

However, I cannot unseen the similarities to the Monarch’s henchmen (Venture Bros.) due to the color scheme.

They were announced during SDCC and I believe they've started showing up at Gamestop stores right now. They are also available for pre-order at most etailers.

• Thanks 1

I work at gamestop and we got one of these two packs in randomly, our website does say they’re online only but check local gamestop’s cuz they might just get some on randomly like mine

saw one today in Phx, well Tempe really..it was glorious & $50+ dollars....cool but a little to steep for my tastes..just one pack...I only stopped at one Gamestop…I hate to admit this but I think I have 10 of those old AIM soldiers from the Wave about 3 years back?..Just don't have the enforcer...

I can’t say that I’m really very interested in these guys... But, for army builders, I knew going back to SDCC that people would scarf them up something fierce. So, for those that want ‘em, I’m glad that they’re finally hitting stores and online retailers.