Batman: Ninja Animated Movie figma Catwoman Official Figure Images From GoodSmile

Good Smile Company has released some official images for their upcoming 6" figma Catwoman figure based on the Batman: Ninja animated movie. While multiple companies have given us figures based on Batman and Joker from the movie, Good Smile is the first and at least for now the only company to give us a figure based on Catwoman. The figure will go up for pre-order starting tomorrow (9/28) and will include multiple hands, stand, tail whip and alternate facial expressions which feature her winking and smiling. The figure will also have an alternate head with the goggles raised up. Check out the images below.

Batman-Ninja-figma-Catwoman-01.jpg

Batman-Ninja-figma-Catwoman-02.jpg

Batman-Ninja-figma-Catwoman-03.jpg

Batman-Ninja-figma-Catwoman-04.jpg

Batman-Ninja-figma-Catwoman-05.jpg

The figures based on this movie look great, but holy crap, that movie was an acid trip of absolute nonsense. I thought we were going to get a toned down Ninja Scroll, but we got Power Rangers instead.

EEF385B8-C6E1-48B1-B555-B946B887F027.jpeg

This figure looks very nice. 

I still didn't see the animation, but as a huge Batman fan and I also have read several Elseworlds including the one that he is a ninja, I will probably like it. The Bandai BAtman is very cool, except for the cape. Maybe Figma will have a cloth cape as they sometimes do that. 

I don't know if will pick this up, but the Batman I will for sure, as soon as I am able. 

I gotta watch this movie, I've been procrastinating watching all the more recent animated DC movies. I heard this one wasn't that good but I like the designs and I'm really curious why she has red hair ?

I have feeling that a lot of you that haven’t seen the movie yet will end up being disappointed. It’s not what you imagine. Beside a few decent fight scenes, it’s not what it was advertised as being. Don’t go in expecting Batman time lost in the feudal warring states era of Japan, forced to dive into his samurai/ninja roots.

It’s far more sentai than way of the samurai in its theme. IMO, it was a missed opportunity.

I’ve been loosely curious to check out the movie this is based on, at some point... But, I’ve been largely on the fence, looking at a lot of the associated product coming out for it. Like, part of me digs this more anime inspired look for Catwoman. But, at the same time, I’m not feeling the overall aesthetic. It’s not quite the Star Wars Movie Realization samurai style, which itself has a unique look that well compliments the original character designs, because samurai armor inspired those looks, to begin with.

This, it is strange to put it this way, looks kind of cheap, to me. By comparison.