Die Hard POP Vinyl Figures From Funko

JayC

You can finally watch your favorite Christmas movie with the toughest NYPD detective ever to foil an elaborate German terrorist plot. The John McClane Pop! looks somewhat the worse for wear with blood on his hand and shirt, but that won’t stop him from stopping mastermind Hans Gruber whose Pop! is in surprising good condition considering everything that goes down that fateful Christmas Eve. Tony Vreski looks downright festive wearing a Santa hat and more than a little blood. Sergeant Al Powell has his priorities well in order with a handful of Twinkies. Hans Gruber wearing a dapper suit is available as a GameStop exclusive. Look for these to be released in October.

Diehard-POP-01.jpg

Diehard-POP-05.jpg

Diehard-POP-02.jpg

Diehard-POP-03.jpg

Diehard-POP-04.jpg

• Like 1

Okay Funko, I’ve said before that I’m not really into your Pop line... But, I can’t help but love these! It’s all in the details. Like, Sergeant Al’s holding onto a cache of Twinkies, the ‘I’ve got a gun now. Ho, Ho, Ho’ written on Vreski’s shirt, the bare feet, walkie and hairline of John McClane, and the Gamestop exclusive Hans Gruber’s looking like a certified BAMF. I can’t deny that these are looking pretty awesome.

I thought Bruce Willis has stated that it's not a Christmas movie haha

These look very fun tho. Someone like Neca should revisit that franchise and make some action figures. 

13 hours ago, GojiBill said:

That’s so messed up they got Carl Winslow holding onto twinkies, but I love it. Die Hard is the best Christmas movie ever!

It’s accurate to the movie, though! And hilariously awesome, for it. ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FASVB said:

These look very fun tho. Someone like Neca should revisit that franchise and make some action figures. 

I would love to see NECA or McFarlane (though, probably more so NECA) do a line of figures for Die Hard. The only thing better than that, to me, would be Lethal Weapon figures!

5 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I would love to see NECA or McFarlane (though, probably more so NECA) do a line of figures for Die Hard. The only thing better than that, to me, would be Lethal Weapon figures!

Neca is the best place to make those. Great paint and sculpt without sacrificing the articulation. DST has done some Pulp Fiction figures that are not bad too. So maybe they would be interested. Maybe we should go ask them http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/category/ask-dst/

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

Neca is the best place to make those. Great paint and sculpt without sacrificing the articulation. DST has done some Pulp Fiction figures that are not bad too. So maybe they would be interested. Maybe we should go ask them http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/category/ask-dst/

NECA is extremely responsive to their Twitter account and appear to actually listen to their customers.

Their original G’84 figure was original showcased with a horrible head sculpt. There was an immediate negative response to the design and surprisingly, NECA not only listened, they did something about it. Though the final product still had some issues, NECA did address the head and created a more accurate depiction.

C7C0644C-6BAF-435F-A945-8E730AE86A79.jpeg

2 hours ago, FASVB said:

I actually have used the Pulp Fiction Bruce Willis for a John McClane set up on my video shelf lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I actually have used the Pulp Fiction Bruce Willis for a John McClane set up on my video shelf lol

That's awesome. You gave me a great idea. Have you modded it? 

1 hour ago, GojiBill said:

NECA is extremely responsive to their Twitter account and appear to actually listen to their customers.

Their original G’84 figure was original showcased with a horrible head sculpt. There was an immediate negative response to the design and surprisingly, NECA not only listened, they did something about it. Though the final product still had some issues, NECA did address the head and created a more accurate depiction.

C7C0644C-6BAF-435F-A945-8E730AE86A79.jpeg

Yes. Randy is in fact very responsive and I have got some answers from him about questions  i had about a line they used to make. 

It's worth a shot hitting him there https://twitter.com/neca_toys I just did.

30 minutes ago, FASVB said:

That's awesome. You gave me a great idea. Have you modded it? 

I have not, mainly because I'm still holding out hope for a true version, plus I like Pulp Fiction too but I like seeing Dutch, Rambo, Ripley, Sarah Connor, and John McClane all next to eachother even more ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I have not, mainly because I'm still holding out hope for a true version, plus I like Pulp Fiction too but I like seeing Dutch, Rambo, Ripley, Sarah Connor, and John McClane all next to eachother even more ?

I see. Well I asked NEca dn will ask DST. Who knows? It might come. The thing is that it's all about John Wick now haha. 

11 hours ago, FASVB said:

I’ll have to try hitting them up, to see what they say.

1 hour ago, sXeblues said:

I’ll have to try hitting them up, to see what they say.

Tomorrow I will ask. No response from Neca yet. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Tomorrow I will ask. No response from Neca yet. 

Okay, cool — please keep me apprised of what they say about it. ?

3 minutes ago, sXeblues said:

Okay, cool — please keep me apprised of what they say about it. ?

Sure man

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FASVB said:

I see. Well I asked NEca dn will ask DST. Who knows? It might come. The thing is that it's all about John Wick now haha. 

I noticed that lol whats the deal with the whole resurgence of John Wick and the Matrix lately?

7 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I noticed that lol whats the deal with the whole resurgence of John Wick and the Matrix lately?

Matrix is a classic and actually we need action figures. Good ones. Hot Toys is making some, but I wish companies like Mezco also got to it.

Until this day I haven't watched the second movie. The first one is really cool tho. I intend to get the DST John Wick for my Movies and TV shelf. 

37 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Matrix is a classic and actually we need action figures. Good ones. Hot Toys is making some, but I wish companies like Mezco also got to it.

Until this day I haven't watched the second movie. The first one is really cool tho. I intend to get the DST John Wick for my Movies and TV shelf. 

I wouldnt mind some of those mechs from the 2nd movie but yeah the first is the good one lol

I can't decide on if I should get the DST or the Mezco John Wick, I like them both.

Just now, NeedlessImmortals said:

I wouldnt mind some of those mechs from the 2nd movie but yeah the first is the good one lol

I can't decide on if I should get the DST or the Mezco John Wick, I like them both.

I am thinking scale wise and specially the price tag.