Overwatch figma No.413 Zenyatta Figure Images & Info

JayC

7 hours ago, ShemShem said:

PS4 Spider-Man.

Spider-Man looks sick... I’ve been watching a ton of gameplay over on Youtube, in my free time, as that’s the only way I can experience it, sadly. And hot damn, that is one helluva game. GOTY contender, for sure.

3 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Well if you ever do, hit me up on blizzard if you want to run some rounds. Also I figured id let you know if you were short on cash that its only $12 with a bundle of games until i think the 4th. 

Sounds good. I'd probably still get it on PS4 but currently I'm playing Spider-man, Shadows of the Tomb Raider, and Street Fighter V then I have Forza 4, Assassins Creed and Mario Party coming in a day or 2 so I'm already pretty backed up lol

9 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Sounds good. I'd probably still get it on PS4 but currently I'm playing Spider-man, Shadows of the Tomb Raider, and Street Fighter V then I have Forza 4, Assassins Creed and Mario Party coming in a day or 2 so I'm already pretty backed up lol

oh yeah Street fighter V is crossplay with pc  soooo ... :D  also dayum you buy alot of day one games. That is once in a full moon for me.. Next one for me is either Soul Calibur 6 or Fallout 76... i debate on buying both, kind of waiting it out to see how they do as well. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

oh yeah Street fighter V is crossplay with pc  soooo ... :D  also dayum you buy alot of day one games. That is once in a full moon for me.. Next one for me is either Soul Calibur 6 or Fallout 76... i debate on buying both, kind of waiting it out to see how they do as well. 

Yeah, I my Best Buy gamers card or whatever its called is still active for the rest of the year so I have everything preordered that has been announced so that way I get that sweet 20% discount. ? 

On 9/28/2018 at 12:58 AM, sXeblues said:

Spider-Man looks sick... I’ve been watching a ton of gameplay over on Youtube, in my free time, as that’s the only way I can experience it, sadly. And hot damn, that is one helluva game. GOTY contender, for sure.

Sadly I can't experience this awesome game too. But Ghostrobo's gameplay was pretty fun to watch.

On 9/27/2018 at 10:45 PM, EvilHayato said:

i mean you cant have everything hehe. Id like Mario, God of war and Killer Instinct all to be on the same system but here we are. 

It sucks #$## !!! but to be honest, Spider-Man beats all those games so bad. Just watch the gamplay dude. 

On 9/28/2018 at 12:58 AM, sXeblues said:

I'm probably gonna get that Game Stop exclusive Marvel Legends PS4 Spider-Man and make some stop motions from what I've seen from the game play that I've watched.

13 minutes ago, ShemShem said:

It sucks #$## !!! but to be honest, Spider-Man beats all those games so bad. Just watch the gamplay dude. 

Thats very subjective. I prefer my fighting games over adventure games any day. It looks great but its not going to entertain me for 200 hours like a fighting game does. All about opinions. Thats mine.  

Whats with all the multi one sentence posts suddenly in this thread. Im gonna guess you guys just signed up and working on them post counts? 

On 9/26/2018 at 11:02 AM, sXeblues said:

This is one trippy looking robot... I mean, I’m assuming he’s a robot. He’s rocking a zen motif that I wouldn’t necessarily expect from a robot, though. But, I don’t know anything about him, really. I don’t think he’s my favorite character, from what I’ve seen of the game. It’s pretty cool that they’re making him though, for those that dig him.

I could only imagine what my reaction would be seeing this character in person. I be like ????? and then I'd ? in my ?

Emojis are fun

16 hours ago, Transformers15 said:

Sadly I can't experience this awesome game too. But Ghostrobo's gameplay was pretty fun to watch.

I’ll have to check out his channel. I already saw the game completed on another channel. But I’m actually jonesing to see it all again, lol.

8 hours ago, ShemShem said:

I'm probably gonna get that Game Stop exclusive Marvel Legends PS4 Spider-Man and make some stop motions from what I've seen from the game play that I've watched.

That would be pretty dope. I definitely want to get my hands on that figure, too. It’s weird to have an attachment to a game, more so a character, when it’s only something I can experience vicariously, lol.

4 hours ago, JoJoJim said:

I could only imagine what my reaction would be seeing this character in person. I be like ????? and then I'd ? in my ?

Emojis are fun

? This is true! ?

13 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Thats very subjective. I prefer my fighting games over adventure games any day. It looks great but its not going to entertain me for 200 hours like a fighting game does. All about opinions. Thats mine.  

Spider-man is a good game but its not the best game in the world, I wouldn't even say that its the best Spider-man game in terms of story. I like fighting games because it doesn't take forever to feel like you accomplished something and I love fighting games with character customization, I'm really looking foward to Soul Caliber 6 I spent so many hours making different characters from different properties it was awesome.

13 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Whats with all the multi one sentence posts suddenly in this thread. Im gonna guess you guys just signed up and working on them post counts? 

I was wondering the same thing. Like its not even just one person theres like 7-8 of them all popping up at once doing the exact same thing lol Watch it just be LE messing around ?

1 hour ago, Transformers15 said:

Beware of the cringy ends this guy makes when he says bye. YOU CRINGE YOU DIE! ?

I shall venture to heed this warning. ⚠️ 

4 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Spider-man is a good game but its not the best game in the world, I wouldn't even say that its the best Spider-man game in terms of story. I like fighting games because it doesn't take forever to feel like you accomplished something and I love fighting games with character customization, I'm really looking foward to Soul Caliber 6 I spent so many hours making different characters from different properties it was awesome.

I was wondering the same thing. Like its not even just one person theres like 7-8 of them all popping up at once doing the exact same thing lol Watch it just be LE messing around ?

I do enjoy having customization in a fighter but its not everything to me. Obviously the gameplay is what really gets me into it. A good example is Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. An overall panned and not great game in terms of everything but gameplay. However the gameplay is by far the best and most fun of an MvC game ever. So much so that despite its many many flaws, I still play it often. 

Its happening so much now that everyone that does it just feels like the same person. Its because of the contest. They want to put up as many entries as possible so posting a billion one sentence posts will amp their chances. It just looks suspect when you do it right after the last sentence you posted. And soooooooooo many posts are suddenly like this. Its not contributing to the conversation, its inflating your post count. I also wonder what happened to LE. He was here like every second with every post filled and now hes gone. It would be weird and funny if he just dropped his name and went into a bunch of other accounts to start posting so it doesnt look as suspicious. Alot of these posters are new to the site so one would never know. Truly diabolical. XD