Overwatch figma No.413 Zenyatta Figure Images & Info

JayC

Good Smile Company announced today that Zenyatta will be the next character from Overwatch, Blizzard Entertainment’s internationally acclaimed team shooter, to become part of

The figure will feature the following:

・ The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
・ A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
・ Optional parts include his Orb of Destruction, Orb of Harmony, Orb of Discord and a Transcendence effect sheet.
・ A total of 14 different hand parts are included, such as joined hands, a peace sign hand, pointing hands and more.
・ Also included is an articulated figma stand to facilitate various exciting poses.

You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Overwatch-figma-Zenyatta-01.jpg

Overwatch-figma-Zenyatta-02.jpg

Overwatch-figma-Zenyatta-03.jpg

Overwatch-figma-Zenyatta-04.jpg

Overwatch-figma-Zenyatta-05.jpg

Overwatch-figma-Zenyatta-06.jpg

Overwatch-figma-Zenyatta-07.jpg

This is one trippy looking robot... I mean, I’m assuming he’s a robot. He’s rocking a zen motif that I wouldn’t necessarily expect from a robot, though. But, I don’t know anything about him, really. I don’t think he’s my favorite character, from what I’ve seen of the game. It’s pretty cool that they’re making him though, for those that dig him.

These figures just continue to impress. I wish I could start buying them but I can only afford so many lines and this one is too rich for my blood to not collect my other sought after lines. 

1 hour ago, sXeblues said:

This is one trippy looking robot... I mean, I’m assuming he’s a robot. He’s rocking a zen motif that I wouldn’t necessarily expect from a robot, though. But, I don’t know anything about him, really. I don’t think he’s my favorite character, from what I’ve seen of the game. It’s pretty cool that they’re making him though, for those that dig him.

Hes a robot race in the game and his name is ZENyatta.. :D In the games story, his race are at war with coexistence with humans... he just wants peace so he fights for peace. Hes a rather cool character to play int he game among all the other ones that are friggin sick to play as. 

Very cool figure although a have never played the game.  But it's hard to beat D. Va as a figure. 

7 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

his name is ZENyatta.. :D

LOL, I didn’t even realize that when I said that he looks like he’s rocking a zen motif!! It’s a perfect name for the way his character is descibed. ?

2 hours ago, FASVB said:

Very cool figure although a have never played the game.  But it's hard to beat D. Va as a figure. 

Agreed... I think she takes the cake as my favorite, of all of the character designs I’ve seen from the property.

8 minutes ago, sXeblues said:

Agreed... I think she takes the cake as my favorite, of all of the character designs I’ve seen from the property.

That face is so perfect. I even got interested in playing. Even knowing little to nothing about the game haha

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, MLs4life said:

I've never heard of Overwatch and this looks so... obscure I guess. I'm sure people who play this will like it.

Its not obscure at all. Its one of the most popular multiplayer games out for the past few years. I guess you dont play many video games? Its a Blizzard property so its huge on PC but also very popular on consoles as well. 

25 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Its not obscure at all. Its one of the most popular multiplayer games out for the past few years. I guess you dont play many video games? Its a Blizzard property so its huge on PC but also very popular on consoles as well. 

I was going to say just that.  After WoW is the most popular online game from Blizzard. I know that WoW has fallen a lot lately, but I guess is back there. I really wish I could come back to playing that. Lots of fun. I am rambling.  

24 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

I only have a @##@@ Wiiu so not too familiar with good video games. I also have a Chrome Book so can't download anything.  

1 hour ago, ShemShem said:

I only have a @##@@ Wiiu so not too familiar with good video games. I also have a Chrome Book so can't download anything.  

ya got smash and mario! what more can you ask for!? :D

• Like 1

I am not even going to get into this conversation about who has the worst videogame. I have played mostly WoW  in recent years, but it's been a couple of years since. 

The only reason I never got into Overwatch was because I heard it was an online only game which I don't allow myself to play anymore because I get waaaaaaaay too addicted lol But I really like all the character designs and the gameplay itself looks really fun, its a shame there isn't an offline mode. 

19 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

The only reason I never got into Overwatch was because I heard it was an online only game which I don't allow myself to play anymore because I get waaaaaaaay too addicted lol But I really like all the character designs and the gameplay itself looks really fun, its a shame there isn't an offline mode. 

It is an online only game but you can play against AI bots with people as well. The gameplay is really fun and is very akin to Team Fortress 2 and is almost mixed with like a fighting game where certain characters may match up better or worse against others. They all have a purpose and strengths and weaknesses. But you do have to log in to play. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

It is an online only game but you can play against AI bots with people as well. The gameplay is really fun and is very akin to Team Fortress 2 and is almost mixed with like a fighting game where certain characters may match up better or worse against others. They all have a purpose and strengths and weaknesses. But you do have to log in to play. 

The main thing that keeps me away from online games is all those dailies and seasonal events, double exp, and all that stuff that the companies do to keep you coming back. I'm a sucker for those type of things and I have a major "fear of loss" complex and in the past I was one of those people who almost preferred my online life over my actual one so yeah I have to keep myself in check these days but I have been very tempted to play this one, it looks like a blast and I've heard a lot of good things.

1 hour ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

The main thing that keeps me away from online games is all those dailies and seasonal events, double exp, and all that stuff that the companies do to keep you coming back. I'm a sucker for those type of things and I have a major "fear of loss" complex and in the past I was one of those people who almost preferred my online life over my actual one so yeah I have to keep myself in check these days but I have been very tempted to play this one, it looks like a blast and I've heard a lot of good things.

Well they dont have dailies nor double xp ever. They do have their seasonal events but those arent that crazy. They just add new skins and just fun to have new added content to keep it fresh. Overwatch is nothing like WoW or anything where it becomes your second life. Its a shooter thats fun and has alot of variety. I wouldnt be too worried about getting hooked on it. Id almost say find some friends to play it with and use that for an incentive to not play as much.. only play when they do and when they get off do the same. You can actually snag the game as well as a plethora of other games that will be revealed as the start of the month comes over at humblebundle.com on their humble monthly subscription for $12.. granted this is computer specific so if you only have a console and not a semi ok pc (it runs great on even the lowest end computers) then you are SOL on that front. 

20 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Well they dont have dailies nor double xp ever. They do have their seasonal events but those arent that crazy. They just add new skins and just fun to have new added content to keep it fresh. Overwatch is nothing like WoW or anything where it becomes your second life. Its a shooter thats fun and has alot of variety. I wouldnt be too worried about getting hooked on it. Id almost say find some friends to play it with and use that for an incentive to not play as much.. only play when they do and when they get off do the same. You can actually snag the game as well as a plethora of other games that will be revealed as the start of the month comes over at humblebundle.com on their humble monthly subscription for $12.. granted this is computer specific so if you only have a console and not a semi ok pc (it runs great on even the lowest end computers) then you are SOL on that front. 

I play games on both so thats not a problem so maybe I'll give it a look but I'm not in much of a rush since I just got a bunch of games this week that I'm playing.

5 hours ago, ShemShem said:

PS4 Spider-Man and 2K and Fifa. I'd continue but the list is way too long.

i mean you cant have everything hehe. Id like Mario, God of war and Killer Instinct all to be on the same system but here we are. 

5 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I play games on both so thats not a problem so maybe I'll give it a look but I'm not in much of a rush since I just got a bunch of games this week that I'm playing.

Well if you ever do, hit me up on blizzard if you want to run some rounds. Also I figured id let you know if you were short on cash that its only $12 with a bundle of games until i think the 4th.