Marvel Legends ARCHANGEL & Apocalypse Claw action figure review by erivera94

erivera94

7 hours ago, MLs4life said:

Wait, you talking USD or CAD? Please say CAD

No. USD.

If hasbro ever makes the Horseman, they will be the same price as the legendary riders. At least. 

On 9/29/2018 at 2:02 AM, sXeblues said:

I’m glad someone mentioned this guy, as I forgot about him... Especially after watching the gameplay footage, I’m definitely gonna want to pick him up!

I am not into these repaints. It's basically the same character. Well, I haven't played the game, so I guess I am not caught up in the  PS4 Spidey mania. 

31 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I am not into these repaints. It's basically the same character. Well, I haven't played the game, so I guess I am not caught up in the  PS4 Spidey mania. 

I tend to agree with a lot of the repeat mold Spidey figures... But, a couple of them I do still want to get my hands on. Like this game version, 2099 and Scarlett Spider. Which have differing aesthetics enough to warrant a pickup, in my opinion.

8 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I tend to agree with a lot of the repeat mold Spidey figures... But, a couple of them I do still want to get my hands on. Like this game version, 2099 and Scarlett Spider. Which have differing aesthetics enough to warrant a pickup, in my opinion.

Spidey 2099 and Scarlet are different characters. Those I would like to have too. You will have the chance soon because the second wave of vintage figures are coming and SCarlet Spider is there. 2099 I like the classic one and not the new. I loved that comic. 

16 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Spidey 2099 and Scarlet are different characters. Those I would like to have too. You will have the chance soon because the second wave of vintage figures are coming and SCarlet Spider is there. 2099 I like the classic one and not the new. I loved that comic. 

Yea, I saw that vintage wave one, coming up... I’m hoping I can snag one, as I missed the original release. 2099 was pretty dope, most def. I kinda dig the second costume, but the first one is that much better. It blew my mind the first time I ever saw it.

3 hours ago, sXeblues said:

Yea, I saw that vintage wave one, coming up... I’m hoping I can snag one, as I missed the original release. 2099 was pretty dope, most def. I kinda dig the second costume, but the first one is that much better. It blew my mind the first time I ever saw it.

Speaking of 2099, when are we getting Venom 2099?!?

With all the attention Venom has been getting lately, like his own Marvel Legends wave, I can’t believe we don’t have a plastic version yet.

5 hours ago, GojiBill said:

With all the attention Venom has been getting lately, like his own Marvel Legends wave, I can’t believe we don’t have a plastic version yet.

They probably will. Actually go ask Dwight. He frequently answers thing on the Hasbro Pulse on IG. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FASVB said:

They probably will. Actually go ask Dwight. He frequently answers thing on the Hasbro Pulse on IG. 

Nice, I’ll have to check that out. I’ve been wanting a Venom 2099 for years. One of the few good designs to come out of the 2099 storyline.

1 hour ago, MLs4life said:

Oh man, all Canada needs to be a near utopia is a stronger currency. DAAAAAAAAMN IT!

If you only knew how much these things cost here in Brazil you wouldn't say that. 

1 hour ago, GojiBill said:

Nice, I’ll have to check that out. I’ve been wanting a Venom 2099 for years. One of the few good designs to come out of the 2099 storyline.

I read more X-Men than Spider-Man of the 2099. I liked a lot of those characters and think that they sould also get better figures. 

6 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I read more X-Men than Spider-Man of the 2099. I liked a lot of those characters and think that they sould also get better figures. 

X-Men 2099 was solid as well. I liked Metalhead and Bloodhawk. Even Hulk 2099 had an interesting enough design to warrant a Marvel Legends figure.

7 hours ago, GojiBill said:

That’s gotta be something they’ve got in the planning stages, right? With all of the recent symbiote figures and resurgence in Venom product, both inside Hasbro and out. You’d think a 2099 Venom would be a no-brainer. I know i’d be all over him, if and hopefully when they get around to it.

8 hours ago, MLs4life said:

Okay, let me look that up real qui-- WHOA! Sorry dude.

Yep a regular marvel legends is often sold for like 70 dollars.  Hot Toys go for $1000. 

• 1 month later...