Marvel Legends ARCHANGEL & Apocalypse Claw action figure review by erivera94

erivera94

5 hours ago, sXeblues said:

Damn, I didn’t know this figure was already available... Gonna have to track one down!

Yea, Marvel Legends have been coming out hot and heavy. Seems like they’re on the shelves just a few weeks/months from being showcased. I’ve already seen the Apocalypse, SP//DR, Sauron, and M. Venom waves in a few of the stores around my area.

I’m keeping an eye on discount stores too. Ever since the end of Toys r Us some good stuff has been popping up in places like 5 Below. The entire GOTG ML wave (Mantis BAF) can be found at 5 Below.

Does anyone know when this is supposed to come out officially? BBTS has it scheduled for December and Gamestop has it for next week but I don't know if thats just a place holder or not.

9 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Yea, Marvel Legends have been coming out hot and heavy. Seems like they’re on the shelves just a few weeks/months from being showcased. I’ve already seen the Apocalypse, SP//DR, Sauron, and M. Venom waves in a few of the stores around my area.

I’m keeping an eye on discount stores too. Ever since the end of Toys r Us some good stuff has been popping up in places like 5 Below. The entire GOTG ML wave (Mantis BAF) can be found at 5 Below.

I don’t know if we have any 5 Below stores in my area — but I’m gonna be looking it up, with that in mind. The only local store I ever seem to find recent ML releases in, when I’ve been able to get out to it, is Target. I may be making a trip out, as funds permit.

This is a definite mus have for all X-Men collector.  I know that is a reissue with different paint and the added Adam Warlock heads. I don't care. I still have to figure out a way to get my hands on that Apocalypse wave.  The wings in this figure are awesome! If hasbro put some other horsemen with additional Apocalypse hands I would go crazy. 

2 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I don’t know if we have any 5 Below stores in my area — but I’m gonna be looking it up, with that in mind. The only local store I ever seem to find recent ML releases in, when I’ve been able to get out to it, is Target. I may be making a trip out, as funds permit.

Yes it's true. I officially jealous as hell.

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

Yes it's true. I officially jealous as hell.

That’s crazy! I actually found out that there is one store location that I could get to, via bus. But, that’s not going to happen for a while, as I’m dead broke, right now.

1 hour ago, sXeblues said:

That’s crazy! I actually found out that there is one store location that I could get to, via bus. But, that’s not going to happen for a while, as I’m dead broke, right now.

Tell me about it. I see the new releases and the only thing that I can do is wave at them.  The only way to get figures now is by gift. 

4 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Tell me about it. I see the new releases and the only thing that I can do is wave at them.  The only way to get figures now is by gift. 

I feel you, mate... I talk a lot about my budgetary restrictions, because it’s legit, I’m lucky if I can afford a $20 figure a month. Sometimes, I can get a couple. But, that’s only when — and if — I can find them. And even then, the fact that I live stateside, and can get them with any regularity at all, is probably more of a chance than you’ve got, by what I’ve seen you say in the past.

I really do wish these things were much more easy to find and attain.

15 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I feel you, mate... I talk a lot about my budgetary restrictions, because it’s legit, I’m lucky if I can afford a $20 figure a month. Sometimes, I can get a couple. But, that’s only when — and if — I can find them. And even then, the fact that I live stateside, and can get them with any regularity at all, is probably more of a chance than you’ve got, by what I’ve seen you say in the past.

I really do wish these things were much more easy to find and attain.

You guys at US are still lucky. Can order online and get it in your home. I have to pay stupid impor feed and taxes or jump through several hoops to get it. I get pissed when I do that math and realize that what I pay here gets 2 or 3 figures in the US. 

Hey thingswill look better for us. I try to stay positive. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FASVB said:

Hey thingswill look better for us. I try to stay positive. 

That’s the bottom line, really... Stay positive — or, as positive as possible, at any rate — and try your best not to let that stuff get you down. There have been a lot of occasions where I wanted something, and I couldn’t get it right away. Sometimes, a long while went by, and I’d even forgotten about it. And yet, in time, whatever that thing was, found its way into my hands. You never know what is going to happen, especially when you feel like the only luck that you have is bad luck. But, there’s always good coming again, just over the horizon.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 9:12 PM, GojiBill said:

Perfect character to use as an extension to the Apocalypse wave. Kudos to Hasbro for listening to the fans and including an shapeshifting part for Apocalypse.

I love this set too, Maybe an extra chainsaw hand would've been cool though.

5 minutes ago, MLs4life said:

I love this set too, Maybe an extra chainsaw hand would've been cool though.

If hasbro were smart, they would make more of the horsemen and give them each an attachment to put one the Apocalypse figure. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Michaelarcher19 said:

I know this is not about this figure but does anyone know if there has been anymore news on that spiderman ps4 gamestop exclusive marvel legend figure cant find any info anywhere

Are you talking about this one?

Exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man GameStop

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Are you talking about this one?

Exclusive Marvel Legends Spider-Man GameStop

I’m glad someone mentioned this guy, as I forgot about him... Especially after watching the gameplay footage, I’m definitely gonna want to pick him up!

6 hours ago, MLs4life said:

That's a great idea. Maybe even a 2-pack, lots of space in the box to fit in some hands.

Remember that if they go very classic they will have to put the horses too.  Also, the price tag will not be cheap. Around $50 to $70.