1/18 Scale DC Injustice 2 Harley Quinn From Hiya Toys

JayC

15 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

Way to broad shoulders on this sculpt. This sculpt has the body proportions of a man.

I think it’s more so the outfit, and not the physique.

^ Yea, the size is probably my biggest gripe... But, I’m pretty sure we’ve had 6” figures fairly close to this design for Harley — if not this actual figure in that scale.

why do they keep making Injustice figures so small? even the imports are small ?

38 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

Arkham City Harley Quinn seems close in design minus the coat.

That’s probably the one I was thinking of. I’m almost sure that I actually have that figure, somewhere.

On 9/23/2018 at 9:50 PM, TOYZ said:

I'm in dire need of a PS4. Only have a Wiiu and I can't play anything remotely new.

I bought a PS4 last year, but I haven't even broken it out of the box. I have about 5 games for it, but I want to play my PS3 until Sony closes up it's online multiplayer capabilities. 

52 minutes ago, Thinwheat said:

It would be cool if Multiverse started making some. With their new articulation, they might turn out okay. 

I remember Multiverse put out some Arkham figures a little while ago... I think I picked up a Harley, and a Batman/Catwoman two-pack. They weren’t top of the line, but still decent enough. Especially with what Mattel was showcasing at SDCC for the Multiverse line, they could probably knock some good figures out now, if they wanted to.

7 hours ago, worldwarhulk said:

One of the best looking figures I've seen at this size. Oddly enough the rest of the best looking figures that I've seen at this size also seemed to come from Hiya Toys too. Amazing stuff.

Yeah for being so small she has a fantastic face sculpt and a lot of detail, I'm a bit put off by the jacket though, seems a little big.

So Hasbro should take notice. For the size, not only the paint and sculpt look great, but the articulation scheme is not bad either.

They could get the license to do comic book figures. I don't collect this scale, but many people do and would make them very pleased, plus Hyia would get a lot of orders and make money.  For whatever reason the DC comic figures don't get made as much.

One other thing, the only figure of tis Harley that was this good was the NECA one and it was 7 inch.  It's almost a reduced version of that. 

21 hours ago, Thinwheat said:

I bought a PS4 last year, but I haven't even broken it out of the box.

As somebody who desperately wants a PS4, and cannot even remotely afford looking through a store window at one, you’re killing me, man!

Hell, I wish I still had a working PS3, at the very least, lol.

2 hours ago, FASVB said:

So Hasbro should take notice. For the size, not only the paint and sculpt look great, but the articulation scheme is not bad either.

They could get the license to do comic book figures. I don't collect this scale, but many people do and would make them very pleased, plus Hyia would get a lot of orders and make money.  For whatever reason the DC comic figures don't get made as much.

One other thing, the only figure of tis Harley that was this good was the NECA one and it was 7 inch.  It's almost a reduced version of that. 

I’m not sure where Hiya is based out of — but yea, for the diminutive size of this figure, the quality of it looks pretty good, overall. I don’t collect in this scale, either. But, for those that do, this has got to be a good thing.

59 minutes ago, sXeblues said:

I’m not sure where Hiya is based out of — but yea, for the diminutive size of this figure, the quality of it looks pretty good, overall. I don’t collect in this scale, either. But, for those that do, this has got to be a good thing.

I went to their website and they are starting to branch put to other licenses. Their Alien and Predator stuff looks great too. Like almost Neca good scaled down.   

^ I’ll have to go check those out. It’s very cool that they’re spreading out their licenses. If the demand for those properties is any indication, it’s a solid way to go.