Married With Children Figures From Funko

JayC

Funko continues its line of 4" ReAction like action figures with a new set based on the classic Fox sitcom Married With Children. The set will be released as a New York Comic Con exclusives as well as Target stores. The set contains figures of Peggy, Al, Kelly and Bud Bundy.

Please note that if you want to access the Funko booth at NYCC, you must enter their online lottery by 9/24!
1 of 2

I’m surprised it’s taken this long to get figures based on this show... And considering their overall aesthetic design, I could actually see picking up a set of ‘em.

Man, I love that show. So politically incorrect. The figures have some resemblance, not quite good, but still recognizable. Yes Al should have less hair and a more disgruntled face. 

8 hours ago, FASVB said:

Man, I love that show. So politically incorrect. The figures have some resemblance, not quite good, but still recognizable. Yes Al should have less hair and a more disgruntled face. 

Is it just me, or does Al look maybe a bit more like the first husband neighbor, Steve? Albeit with lighter hair.

On 9/21/2018 at 1:22 PM, FASVB said:

It's weird because he's the only one that doesn't look like the actor. If you know the context of the show, it's clear who's who except for Al. 

I wonder how the market for the ReAction toy line is doing... It’s been around for a little while, and licensed several notable IPs. But, I don’t seem to hear about them nearly as much as a lot of other product, even from Funko.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:30 PM, sXeblues said:

Is it just me, or does Al look maybe a bit more like the first husband neighbor, Steve? Albeit with lighter hair.

Just a little bit, but the nose gives it way and yes Al should have less hair. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FASVB said:

Just a little bit, but the nose gives it way and yes Al should have less hair. 

Agreed... Although, I looked at it again, and for some reason I cannot fathom, they seem to have given Al rosy cheeks. Which, doesn’t seem to appear on any of the others. ?

2 hours ago, TOYZ said:

I wasn't even born when this show was aired. I don't know where this would belong on my shelf full of Marvel Legends.

How many Legends have you got? I don’t exclusively buy them, but I’ve collected a small lot of only my favorite characters. Sadly, they rarely show up in my local area, and I usually have to wait to find them online. But by then, I’ve usually already spent my monthly allowance of ‘fun money’.