NieR: Automata Bring Arts A2 (YoRHa Type A No.2) From Square Enix

JayC

Straight out of NieR: Automata, the game that brought to life the battle between the Androids and the Machines, prototype model YoRHa Type A No.2 (commonly known as A2) is now available as a Bring Arts figure.

This figure strikes a perfect balance between mobility and structural beauty by utilizing flexible parts in various locations. Weathering has been applied to multiple parts of her body, and the discoloration of her leg is recreated by gradation.

The figure comes with long and short hairstyles, three mountable weapons—Virtuous Grief, Virtuous Dignity and Type-4O Sword—as well as the memorable Forest King in his baby carriage. Rust and grime have been applied to the Forest King to match the look and feel of the Machines, and his covering can also be taken off. All these incredible details truly bring the world of NieR: Automata to life. You can pre-order this now at BigBadToyStore.com.

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-01.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-02.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-03.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-04.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-05.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-06.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-07.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-08.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-09.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-10.jpg

NieR-Automata-Bring-Arts-A2-11.jpg

I really do love all the accessories she comes with and the alternate torso.

14 hours ago, BigBot84 said:

This is one of those situations where I have the figures from the game that I still haven't played because they look great.

There are a few properties I’ve collected figures from that I’ve never actually watched (in the case of anime) or played the associated game... Of course, I prefer to pick stuff up that relates to my interests and favorite characters. But, I also just love badass looking toys. So, I tend to wear the fact that I don’t necessarily know a property on my sleeve. Which makes for some decent conversation, when someone in the know is eager to teach you all about it.

16 hours ago, sXeblues said:

There are a few properties I’ve collected figures from that I’ve never actually watched (in the case of anime) or played the associated game... Of course, I prefer to pick stuff up that relates to my interests and favorite characters. But, I also just love badass looking toys. So, I tend to wear the fact that I don’t necessarily know a property on my sleeve. Which makes for some decent conversation, when someone in the know is eager to teach you all about it.

Sometimes I'll see a figure I know nothing about and that will lead me to look into the property.

9 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

Sometimes I'll see a figure I know nothing about and that will lead me to look into the property.

Same for me... Mostly anime related, as I just don’t have the funds or capability for gaming these days.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:17 AM, FlameOn said:

Sadly, I can't fit this one on the list. Just too many Legends to collect. Also, I'm also struggling to fit Hot Toys in too. 

There really are way too many ML coming out this year, everytime I think I'm done they add more exclusives and announce 2 more waves. I also really got into collecting Hot Toys this year finally, I had a few over the years but this year I finally decided to complete my Avengers team.

7 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

There really are way too many ML coming out this year, everytime I think I'm done they add more exclusives and announce 2 more waves. I also really got into collecting Hot Toys this year finally, I had a few over the years but this year I finally decided to complete my Avengers team. 

There have been allot of Marvel Legends, thankfully they are done and you have the 4th quarter of this year to catch up on releases.

7 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

There have been allot of Marvel Legends, thankfully they are done and you have the 4th quarter of this year to catch up on releases.

Well I still need the Thing, I have Archangel the classic wave 2  preordered on BBTS, I just found out about the Iron Man Mark 1/Tony Stark 2 pack so I grabbed that. Is the Black Panther wave 2 or the deadpool scooter this year?

^ I need Thing, Silver Surfer, and a few others... But Thing is the one that is really testing my patience. I wish that sucker would just come out, already.