IT Mystery Minis From Funko

JayC

Celebrate the season of frights and ghouls by heading into the lair of Pennywise the Dancing Clown. The It-themed Mystery Mini series includes Richie, Beverly, Eddie, Bill, Stan, Mike, Henry Bowers, Georgie, Georgie with a missing arm, Pennywise with spider legs, Pennywise with a balloon, Pennywise as a painting, Pennywise dancing, Pennywise as a zombie and Ben with a letter, varying in rarity between 1/12 to 1/72. Collect them all before Pennywise collects you! You can get these at BigBadToyStore.com.

IT-Mystery-Minis-01.jpg

IT-Mystery-Minis-02.jpg

IT-Mystery-Minis-03.jpg

IT-Mystery-Minis-04.jpg

IT-Mystery-Minis-05.jpg

53 minutes ago, GojiBill said:

I still have to check the new IT out, only seen the old Tim Curry version. The trailers and word of mouth make me want to see it.

I'd wait till the second part is out to watch the complete movie. The best part is the clown scaring the kids, its downhill in part 2 with the adults battling giant spider.

I really hate the blind box thing. Encourages theft and is a pain in the butt if you're looking for something specific. The Lego blind bags are a nice compromise. If you want to feel out the package, you can. But there's still a little mystery there. The boxes are another story. 

On 9/21/2018 at 12:57 AM, Thinwheat said:

I really hate the blind box thing. Encourages theft and is a pain in the butt if you're looking for something specific. The Lego blind bags are a nice compromise. If you want to feel out the package, you can. But there's still a little mystery there. The boxes are another story. 

I wholeheartedly agree... And what’s worse, is how scalpers mark up individual pieces in the aftermarket. For how small these things tend to be, anymore than maybe $10 or $15 for a really sought after chase figure, is ridiculous. Considering the going rate for them is usually about $7-8.

4 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I wholeheartedly agree... And what’s worse, is how scalpers mark up individual pieces in the aftermarket. For how small these things tend to be, anymore than maybe $10 or $15 for a really sought after chase figure, is ridiculous. Considering the going rate for them is usually about $7-8. 

If the going rate is $7-$8 then think how much more it would cost to buy blind over just purchasing a chase ?

That's why chases command a higher premium, still cheaper then opening blind boxes to obtain.

14 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

If the going rate is $7-$8 then think how much more it would cost to buy blind over just purchasing a chase ?

That's why chases command a higher premium, still cheaper then opening blind boxes to obtain.

Oh, I know... I’ve gone through a few blind bag/box figures to land the one I really wanted, in my time. But then, I still didn’t spend as much as some of the aftermarket demands. I guess it all depends.

lol that poor one armed Georgie fig. I kinda feel like toy companies are pushing IT in the same way they are with Stranger Things except ST is a tv show with a huge following and IT was a good movie but I don't really see people talking about it much at all aside from the NECA figures which are awesome. I feel like this set would sell better if it was just movie monsters imo.

1 hour ago, LimitedEdition said:

I don't think he even read the article before commenting.

LOL, I’ve noticed a couple posts like that.

5 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

I'm expecting the random I don't know what this is and I don't plan to purchase this posts to drop in number tomorrow. Can't quite put my finger on why.

LMAO! I know — I’m not sure what gives me the same feeling, but it’s true.

Hell, I’ll admit that it’s given me more impetus to post and have conversations here. The only difference being, I’m actually interested in, and really enjoy, the topics and conversation. So, I’ll definitely still be around afterward. As time permits. ?