Marvel Legends SENTINEL & WOLVERINE 2 pack Video Review by erivera94

erivera94

5 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

The one I saw on there said it was just a reissue and said it came with the 3.75 Wolverine so I never bothered. It seems that everyone has this listed wrong. I have 3 cats and the 1/4 Deadpool on the floor in the corner of my room... ?

Isn't all chewed up? 

On 10/5/2018 at 11:22 AM, Snake_Eyes said:

I want this but the Marvel Legends madness needs to slow down! It’s very hard to keep up right now. Hell Walgreens currently has 2 new exclusives on the shelves the Thing & Magik. That’s crazy right there!

They have certainly been busy little bunnies, haven’t they? I only just lucked out to find a Thing in my local Walgreens yesterday, which blew my ever-loving mind, as I don’t tend to see the exclusives until some time later. So glad I had the funds to snag him.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:13 AM, FASVB said:

Isn't all chewed up? 

No lol my cats are all very well behaved. 

On 10/5/2018 at 8:22 AM, Snake_Eyes said:

I want this but the Marvel Legends madness needs to slow down! It’s very hard to keep up right now. Hell Walgreens currently has 2 new exclusives on the shelves the Thing & Magik. That’s crazy right there!

Totally agree man, every time I think I've caught up they release 2 more exclusives or a wave comes out early or something, I may be out of the loop but was there going to be a NYCC exclusive also...? ?

4 hours ago, sXeblues said:

They have certainly been busy little bunnies, haven’t they? I only just lucked out to find a Thing in my local Walgreens yesterday, which blew my ever-loving mind, as I don’t tend to see the exclusives until some time later. So glad I had the funds to snag him.

Nice, I got mine on ebay but I also saw a bunch in the store not long afterwards, it seems they stocked way more than their Silver Surfer release.

1 hour ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

No lol my cats are all very well behaved. 

The hing is that cats are cats. You can never fully predict what they will do. I still have bit marks on one of my MS Deadpool's swords

22 minutes ago, FASVB said:

The hing is that cats are cats. You can never fully predict what they will do. I still have bit marks on one of my MS Deadpool's swords

Well, stuff breaks, kinda just have to learn to accept that when you get into collecting and try to have a learn how to repair or deal with it kind of mindset so you don't go crazy over every single flaw.

2 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Nice, I got mine on ebay but I also saw a bunch in the store not long afterwards, it seems they stocked way more than their Silver Surfer release.

I’ve still gotta try to locate myself a Surfer, at some point... Now that I’ve snagged Thing, that’s pretty much anything else I might’ve wanted out the window, for another month. But hell, the big guy is well worth it.

Well, stuff breaks, kinda just have to learn to accept that when you get into collecting and try to have a learn how to repair or deal with it kind of mindset so you don't go crazy over every single flaw.

That is almost impossible for me for a bunch os reasons haha. 

It been about 2 week since I had my wolverine & sentinel box set and i love it to be honest I really thought I wasn't going to end up getting it online, but it came and I love it I like how they made the sentinel talk and have a series of different quotes the only thing I dont like is how they diddnt change the colors on wiring on forearms  which is the color purple but overall I like and i am satisfied 

On 10/6/2018 at 5:24 PM, sXeblues said:

I’ve still gotta try to locate myself a Surfer, at some point... Now that I’ve snagged Thing, that’s pretty much anything else I might’ve wanted out the window, for another month. But hell, the big guy is well worth it.

He really is, It may very well be my favorite ML that came out this year.

On 10/6/2018 at 6:50 PM, FASVB said:

That is almost impossible for me for a bunch os reasons haha. 

Well theres definitely a learning curve but it'll save you a lot of money, time, and stress down the road.

Well theres definitely a learning curve but it'll save you a lot of money, time, and stress down the road.

No no. I hate damaged stuff and I am a perfectionist. 

In addition to that, It's is just very very had to acquire collectibles here. They are expensive and in very limited supply. Once I have something damaged is almost impossible to replace. 

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

No no. I hate damaged stuff and I am a perfectionist. 

In addition to that, It's is just very very had to acquire collectibles here. They are expensive and in very limited supply. Once I have something damaged is almost impossible to replace. 

Ah, well, that must be tough, I'm a semi perfectionist myself, probably why I can't accept flaws on figures and statues so I'm always touching them up lol

14 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

He really is, It may very well be my favorite ML that came out this year.

I’m a little spotty on all of the ones that came out this year, so far... But yea, he is absolutely the top of the heap, for me. ?

13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Ah, well, that must be tough, I'm a semi perfectionist myself, probably why I can't accept flaws on figures and statues so I'm always touching them up lol

Wish I had that ability 

Some of my figures could really use some fix

5 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I’m a little spotty on all of the ones that came out this year, so far... But yea, he is absolutely the top of the heap, for me. ?

yeah, I'm actually drawing a blank on any other figures that have really impressed me to the extent of the Thing. hmm... lol

3 hours ago, FASVB said:

Wish I had that ability 

Some of my figures could really use some fix

Give it a try on one of your less expensive ones, or just focus on working with black paint for awhile for touch ups like to fix paint bleeding issues like with a lot of the ML Spider-man figures, it really doesnt take much talent at all and if you mess up just take advantage of the time it takes to dry.

14 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Give it a try on one of your less expensive ones, or just focus on working with black paint for awhile for touch ups like to fix paint bleeding issues like with a lot of the ML Spider-man figures, it really doesnt take much talent at all and if you mess up just take advantage of the time it takes to dry.

If I ever try I will let you know. 

• Like 1