RIOBOT The Iron Giant Action Figure Review by erivera94

erivera94

21 hours ago, Thinwheat said:

It's crazy that they made this, gives you hope for some other properties that aren't in the public eye so much anymore. He looks cool. 

That’s a great point... Since this is a property that goes back a ways, now. I’d love to see them throwing some more attention onto properties from back in the day.

Dang this guy looks awesome. Unfortunately I'm really trying to keep my collection in 1/12th scale so things like this and the Godzilla figures are a pass for me. My only exception would be if they scale decently with my transformers and even then I think this guy would be a little small but he looks great nonetheless.

The posability of this figure is what really impresses me, the most... It feels like they thought of everything. Even if, as was said in the review, he didn’t come with maybe everything that he could’ve.

The Iron Giant is a classic and this figure was indeed very well executed 

• 1 month later...

I love the Iron Giant movie. I remember being in a TRU when it came out, and they had a huge Iron Giant figure. I passed on it at the time, and have regretted it ever since. Would love to buy a new one, but I just can't see spending $150.00 on something this size. If it was 2 ft. tall, I'd be all in.