Jump to content

Mortal Kombat 1/12 Smoke, Ermac & Rain Bloody Versions From Storm Collectibles


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wallet literally just came to life, told me to go f#@% myself then jumped out the window while flipping me off as I read your post ?   I'm cool with the announcement being "Hey guys I hope

Does Storm Collectibles intend to re-release Scorpion and Sub Zero by any chance ? I'm not going to start a Mortal Kombat collection without the main Ninjas.

Oh for sure. I d much rather have the regular versions than the variant ones but if its a choice of having the ninjas in general even if its only the bloodied versions or not having them at all/spendi

Posted Images

On 10/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, EvilHayato said:

That sneezing and snot stuff was actually what my last cat was. She just died in June. A reason why have these babies now. She was the first cat I really had inside for a majority of her life so I got close to her. She kept projectile sneezing and I had taken her to the vet a few times and they never gave me a solid answer. One of the times they even offered some kind of blood testing for leukemia for $1000 and im like does this cat look like shes dying? gtfo. She lived til she was 15 but I never really knew what went on with her. One day she had a severe inner ear infection and then a week or so later shes got some kind of mental problem that caused her to become bed ridden and eventually starve herself until she died. Cats when they get a bond with us, love our crotch smells. Its our main scent area i suppose. My cats from my past and present all love laying in my clothes. 

Yeah wtf is with vet bills costing so much, I went to the store the other day and just 3 pills was over $50 ? I don't think my cat cares about the smell, I think she just likes nesting in warm places lol

 

On 10/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, EvilHayato said:

Im hoping that when you get them, you will just accept them and learn to enjoy their inclusion more than wish they were clean. I know what you mean about not missing out. Who knows if they ll be treated like Scorpion, Sub, and Reptile and just go out of stock and never return. My collection will forever be incomplete without Scorpion in it. My dude is setting up sending the figs to me so I should have them soon. If I get them before you I can tell you if smokes painted or not. 

Nah, I refuse to settle! ? I did get the bloody versions cause I tested it outr on my Scormion and was able to remove a small black stain on his arm with the nail polish remover, then I went ahead and tested it out on the black areas and it doesnt ruin the plastic or paint job so it will work. And it looks like Smoke's silver is painted so I'll just paint over it if the nail polish remover takes away the silver paint, I have that exact silver paint anyways.

 

On 10/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, EvilHayato said:

I have alot of the MOTUC 200X line. I havent checked those to see if they have the same problem as theyve been in storage for a while. I dont really own any of the classics except for Skeletor who was in a 2 pack with Lex Luthor. Well they are a Hong Kong seller so we get import prices and isnt treated like a normal distribution. Kind of like a specialty figure company. I m not a fan of the high prices tho.. and they only seem to be getting larger. If the prices of the KOs are muuuch cheaper, id almost say its worth buying one to see the quality. Ive heard this is the same with some Marvel Legends KOs too. The difference is very very minimal. If they KO the MK figs Imma get me a SCORPION! :D The one holding the cape. And yeah they are all really nice. I wanted his containment suit one really bad but I was happy with the normal doomsday too. The new one is neat but its the new 52 version and that series of figures is awful. 

I noticed the HK company now is constantly raising the price on their Chun-li even though they keep putting new ones up, it really pisses me off how exclusive she is. And while the NYCC Smoke and Rain are available on BBTS, they still arent being sold by anyone else which is odd. None of the SF figures are hard to obtain, hell most have been discounted so what the hell is with Storm, its like they have no clue how to distribute their product. And I'm torn between which Doomsday I like more, I think I'm leaning more towards the containment suit version even though I have the other one on display atm lol

 

On 10/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, EvilHayato said:

I bet alot of their exclusives have been selling out, especially since they are so focused on them now. I think these guys think they can get away with anything. People are buying up our figures like crazy?! Raise the price higher! Lets get even more money without paying for distribution by making main characters and unique molds exclusives and raise the price even higher! I feel like they are getting more and more greedy with every release and this abundance of exclusives is really unheard of for any company, especially a relatively new one. If they sold out in minutes, maaaannn Im glad my buddy grabbed mine day one and in the morning! Ha join me in selling stuff to pay for other stuff! 

Pretty much what I just said lol You know, I'm having a hard time trying to find things to sell, like everything I don't mind parting with is not complete or is missing and accessory or instructions and my OCD won't let me sell it if its not complete lol

 

On 10/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, EvilHayato said:

I mean its not like single life isnt a lonely life. I also feel what you mean, its like that whole being a rich person with fake or no friends or being poor and having a large loving family. You can have all the stuff in the world but it wont replace people in your life. Sometimes people suck tho, especially girls. And not in the good way. XD Also tho settling can also be a waste as you are just settling for whatevers in front of you even if they may not be right for you even with history. If she really wants it, she also has to work for it. Cant be a 1 way street. I would agree, you need new blood in your life. The person you are with should make you happy, not miserable. 

Well do to my unique relationship with my ex, I haven't actually had a solid dedicated girlfriend ever really and I guess I'd just like to experience what its like before I get too old I kinda feel like I've only ever experienced the bad parts lol Anyways if I ever did get back with my ex I would't think of it as settling, cause I wouldn't just sit back and let sh%$ happen and she knows that. I think of settling more like if I ended up dating and marrying some completely boring and average girl simply because I don't want to be alone even though we have nothing in common. In any case, my ex still hasn't bothered showing up so its whatever at this point lol I'm trying to figure out how people even date these day, all I ever see is bars, grocery store, or tinder and as someone who is not big on "hooking up" none of these options really appeal to me lol

 

On 10/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, EvilHayato said:

Haha yeah I saw the picture and knew it was their first proto with Scorpion and Goro. Those were their first attempts and Im really glad they improved upon them. I guess we ll see what the future holds with this con exclusive nonsense of theirs. They damn well better not put Cyber Smoke as an exclusive.. or hell any of the ninjas... they can do cyber sub if they want, hes not really canon to me so idgaf.. 

I kinda like the colored parts more on those versions. I think they most definitely will make the cybers exclusives in one way or another, this company is really starting to show its greedy side lately. The think that drew me to this company originally was the price.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Yeah wtf is with vet bills costing so much, I went to the store the other day and just 3 pills was over $50 ? I don't think my cat cares about the smell, I think she just likes nesting in warm places lol

Well its just like how it is with human doctors. They want that scratch no matter what. Warmth is also a big thing when they like to nestle but the familiar smell helps. 

 

35 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Nah, I refuse to settle! ? I did get the bloody versions cause I tested it outr on my Scormion and was able to remove a small black stain on his arm with the nail polish remover, then I went ahead and tested it out on the black areas and it doesnt ruin the plastic or paint job so it will work. And it looks like Smoke's silver is painted so I'll just paint over it if the nail polish remover takes away the silver paint, I have that exact silver paint anyways.

Haha NAH DAH. I hope it does work tho, cuz I do plan to buy that bloody noob and I dont want to have all my guys BUT one be bloody. I hope for $70 success. 

 

35 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I noticed the HK company now is constantly raising the price on their Chun-li even though they keep putting new ones up, it really pisses me off how exclusive she is. And while the NYCC Smoke and Rain are available on BBTS, they still arent being sold by anyone else which is odd. None of the SF figures are hard to obtain, hell most have been discounted so what the hell is with Storm, its like they have no clue how to distribute their product. And I'm torn between which Doomsday I like more, I think I'm leaning more towards the containment suit version even though I have the other one on display atm lol

For me Im ok with bc I dont want it but Im hoping its not a show of what to expect of things to come with future releases of theirs. They said the bloody Rain and Smoke are BBTS exclusive in general as well as the bloody Goro. BBTS is trying to take over the etailer distribution of Storm stuff. Their MK line also seems to be where the most people seem drawn to since those characters havent had much of an action figure representation in a long time. Entertainment Earth has a few of the MK figs but since Goros release date announcement and then their announcement of the bloody version being exclusive it seems BBTS may have cracked a deal with storm. So its pushing storm to push the bloody versions to retail more. Both doomsdays are nice. 

35 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Pretty much what I just said lol You know, I'm having a hard time trying to find things to sell, like everything I don't mind parting with is not complete or is missing and accessory or instructions and my OCD won't let me sell it if its not complete lol

I ll sell whatever I find that Im willing to part with. I typically keep my accessories well controlled but some of my legends stuff are scattered with the figs and sometimes I forget about the accessory and sell it and later find them and be like CRAP! I gipped them! I had a jazzwares Reptile based on the Shaolin Monks design that I sold and later found his extra head I forgot about. It was kind of like, well what the hell am I going to do with this now? 

 

35 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Well do to my unique relationship with my ex, I haven't actually had a solid dedicated girlfriend ever really and I guess I'd just like to experience what its like before I get too old I kinda feel like I've only ever experienced the bad parts lol Anyways if I ever did get back with my ex I would't think of it as settling, cause I wouldn't just sit back and let sh%$ happen and she knows that. I think of settling more like if I ended up dating and marrying some completely boring and average girl simply because I don't want to be alone even though we have nothing in common. In any case, my ex still hasn't bothered showing up so its whatever at this point lol I'm trying to figure out how people even date these day, all I ever see is bars, grocery store, or tinder and as someone who is not big on "hooking up" none of these options really appeal to me lol

I feel like you only experience the bad parts if you are with someone thats not right for you. Because there is always a honeymoon stage and all that happiness and fun. I see, just sit back and watch the world burn haha. Your definition suits it better. Typically it just means giving up and taking whatever you can get and not trying to look for the best outcome. Yeah dating when you are in your 30s is rough. Bars are awful to meet people, tinder is just there for booty calls and theres online dating which can lead to catfishes.. Its not like when I was younger and you had mutual friends and or hang out areas and things to do that girls did too. Im not a big hook up person as well, rather have good conversation than good booty.. or is it good conversation THEN good booty.. both are good. 

35 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I kinda like the colored parts more on those versions. I think they most definitely will make the cybers exclusives in one way or another, this company is really starting to show its greedy side lately. The think that drew me to this company originally was the price.

You shut your mouth! :D My cyber boys will be widely distributed and untainted by blood i mean oil splotches! The price was definitely not something that drew me in haha.. it waas more like oh my then i look at the price OH MY... GOD THATS HIGH! And I hesitated at first until i saw sub and I said eff it git em! And here I am, a few hundred dollars lighter and a few more figures heavier. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I said this before and I said again,  out of all the modern companies making more collector type figures I truly believe Storm Collectibles are the only ones living up to the hype and they seem to get better as they go. I have been a Mortal Kombat fan since the first game and it always has been my go to fighting game so I'm happy to see a line giving the game some love and finally making the designs justice. It took a lot to pass on Sub Zero(my favorite MK character) because it looked so good but I'm holding out for a more personalized look maybe the Mortal Kombat 9 design. I saw pictures of online of the Goro and Shao Kahn and they are truly pieces of art.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My dude came through, I finally got em! These are awesome! I think the one I wanted the most was Smoke but Ermac has definitely hit that special spot altho his green orbs dont clasp together super tightly and tend to fall apart. Overall tho Im really glad I was able to get them.

He also included the Storm 2018-2019 catalog which has some neat stuff in it. It even shows some stuff I didnt realize were coming.. One of which is after Kazuya they are doing Jin and Devil Jin for Tekken 7. I also didnt realize they have the license for Gears 5 which could be very interesting. The catalog also officially states they are doing World Heroes as well. I m pretty sure this showed up at the same time as Samurai Showdown but Sam Sho got the announcement and World Heroes had no mention. 

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4627.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

My dude came through, I finally got em! These are awesome! I think the one I wanted the most was Smoke but Ermac has definitely hit that special spot altho his green orbs dont clasp together super tightly and tend to fall apart. Overall tho Im really glad I was able to get them.

He also included the Storm 2018-2019 catalog which has some neat stuff in it. It even shows some stuff I didnt realize were coming.. One of which is after Kazuya they are doing Jin and Devil Jin for Tekken 7. I also didnt realize they have the license for Gears 5 which could be very interesting. The catalog also officially states they are doing World Heroes as well. I m pretty sure this showed up at the same time as Samurai Showdown but Sam Sho got the announcement and World Heroes had no mention. 

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4627.JPG

I have been meaning to ask that you post pics of your collection, you seem to be all in with this line and I wanted to live vicariously. lol Nice set up

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I have been meaning to ask that you post pics of your collection, you seem to be all in with this line and I wanted to live vicariously. lol Nice set up

What did you want to ask? Me and NeedlessImmortals have been the only ones ive seen on the board post and have alot of the storm stuff. They are pretty rad figs. Ive had to sell off some figs to buy them but well worth it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

What did you want to ask? Me and NeedlessImmortals have been the only ones ive seen on the board post and have alot of the storm stuff. They are pretty rad figs. Ive had to sell off some figs to buy them but well worth it. 

Not so much ask something but to request you post photos of your figures. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

Not so much ask something but to request you post photos of your figures. lol

ahhh I see. Well thats pretty much all I have for Storm stuff hehe. Need more money! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 3:19 PM, EvilHayato said:

My dude came through, I finally got em! These are awesome! I think the one I wanted the most was Smoke but Ermac has definitely hit that special spot altho his green orbs dont clasp together super tightly and tend to fall apart. Overall tho Im really glad I was able to get them.

He also included the Storm 2018-2019 catalog which has some neat stuff in it. It even shows some stuff I didnt realize were coming.. One of which is after Kazuya they are doing Jin and Devil Jin for Tekken 7. I also didnt realize they have the license for Gears 5 which could be very interesting. The catalog also officially states they are doing World Heroes as well. I m pretty sure this showed up at the same time as Samurai Showdown but Sam Sho got the announcement and World Heroes had no mention. 

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4627.JPG

Oh man those look badass, I'm still waiting on mine to arrive, probably wont til next week. So did Smoke end up having the painted silver? Also, I haven't read my other replies yet but man on man and I glad that NYCC Chun Li was put up and $74 is way better than the prices I was seeing on Ebay. Anyways, I've been swamped these past few days but I'll try to respond to everything thats been piling up today ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Oh man those look badass, I'm still waiting on mine to arrive, probably wont til next week. So did Smoke end up having the painted silver? Also, I haven't read my other replies yet but man on man and I glad that NYCC Chun Li was put up and $74 is way better than the prices I was seeing on Ebay. Anyways, I've been swamped these past few days but I'll try to respond to everything thats been piling up today ?

They look so great together. I wish I had Scorp and Noob tho. Very sure Smoke is painted but as I look at the others, they seem like they are painted too as they arent perfect along the lines of the black parts. Ha I never even noticed, but thats good news that you its not fully exclusive even if you are paying a premium for something that was less and not in high ebay pricing like some of the others. Its cool man, these are message boards, post when you want, Im not your girlfriend texting you haha. I look forward to seeing your mk figs when the come in!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, EvilHayato said:

Well its just like how it is with human doctors. They want that scratch no matter what. Warmth is also a big thing when they like to nestle but the familiar smell helps. 

I've gotten to the point where I just look online for home remedies and cheaper solutions before I buy anything lol

 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, EvilHayato said:

Haha NAH DAH. I hope it does work tho, cuz I do plan to buy that bloody noob and I dont want to have all my guys BUT one be bloody. I hope for $70 success. 

Me too. I wonder about Noob, he has transparent skin so the plastic is different on his face and arms but looking at it I think it should be fine, I'm 90% sure there is no shading on the arms and its all just the color of the plastic.

 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, EvilHayato said:

For me Im ok with bc I dont want it but Im hoping its not a show of what to expect of things to come with future releases of theirs. They said the bloody Rain and Smoke are BBTS exclusive in general as well as the bloody Goro. BBTS is trying to take over the etailer distribution of Storm stuff. Their MK line also seems to be where the most people seem drawn to since those characters havent had much of an action figure representation in a long time. Entertainment Earth has a few of the MK figs but since Goros release date announcement and then their announcement of the bloody version being exclusive it seems BBTS may have cracked a deal with storm. So its pushing storm to push the bloody versions to retail more. Both doomsdays are nice. 

Well, like I mentioned in my last post, BBTS did put up the NYCC Chun Li finally and I noticed other retailers put her up as well, I'm actually wondering if they were just fixing her neck joint problem which everyone who has her seems to be experiencing. BBTS is definitely becoming my go to place to buy most things lately, now if they can just figure out a faster shipping or do the whole offer free 2 day shipping on orders over $150 then they would be perfect cause atm I generall have to wait about a 1 1/2 - 2 weeks for my order to arrive which is kinda lame.

 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, EvilHayato said:

I ll sell whatever I find that Im willing to part with. I typically keep my accessories well controlled but some of my legends stuff are scattered with the figs and sometimes I forget about the accessory and sell it and later find them and be like CRAP! I gipped them! I had a jazzwares Reptile based on the Shaolin Monks design that I sold and later found his extra head I forgot about. It was kind of like, well what the hell am I going to do with this now? 

I actually just finally started sorting through about 5 years worth of accessories that I just had in random bags, it was a nightmare lol The worst thing is the import figures like SHF because so many of their hands and faces look alike so I'll never be able to figure out what goes with which figure. Man reading that last part irked me so bad... lol 

 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, EvilHayato said:

I feel like you only experience the bad parts if you are with someone thats not right for you. Because there is always a honeymoon stage and all that happiness and fun. I see, just sit back and watch the world burn haha. Your definition suits it better. Typically it just means giving up and taking whatever you can get and not trying to look for the best outcome. Yeah dating when you are in your 30s is rough. Bars are awful to meet people, tinder is just there for booty calls and theres online dating which can lead to catfishes.. Its not like when I was younger and you had mutual friends and or hang out areas and things to do that girls did too. Im not a big hook up person as well, rather have good conversation than good booty.. or is it good conversation THEN good booty.. both are good. 

Yeah its especially hard when your in your 30s and still retail this childlike mindset? I guess lol For instance, I've had women flirt with me who probably were around the same age as me but because theyve been so beaten down by the world they looked way older and to me it seemed like they could be my mom or something lol I actually tried dating this woman earlier this year who ended up having a son who was 14 and in the end she started treating me like a kid cause I was relating more to her kid than to her ? so that ended fast. But that kind of thing can also get me into trouble, I pretty much avoid any girl who looks "hot" nowadays cause I just assume they are probably too young so the whole thing is annoying now. And yes, I have done the online dating thing and I would not recommend that unless you are chiseled, great looking, and have a fantastic job. Girls online are either huge flirts who will never give a crap about you because they think they can have anyone; ugly and desperate, has some sort of emotional or physiological problem, or fake. The chances of actually getting a sane girl who is even remotely attractive and willing to prove she is who she says she is and will meet you is incredibly low. That being said, thats also how I met my ex who is a nightmare ? btw, she showed up the other day and ended up taking it all back again, this girl man.. lol

 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, EvilHayato said:

You shut your mouth! :D My cyber boys will be widely distributed and untainted by blood i mean oil splotches! The price was definitely not something that drew me in haha.. it waas more like oh my then i look at the price OH MY... GOD THATS HIGH! And I hesitated at first until i saw sub and I said eff it git em! And here I am, a few hundred dollars lighter and a few more figures heavier. 

 You and I both know that there will be bloody versions and they will make the others harder to obtain, only the clean versions of Goro and Shao Khan have been easy to find. I'm more worried that the Cybers will be painted so it'll be much harder to remove... ugh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I've gotten to the point where I just look online for home remedies and cheaper solutions before I buy anything lol

Sometimes thats the only choices we have with how much money it costs to maybe get some results. Altho I dont like taking huge risks if my cats are in trouble tho. 

13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Me too. I wonder about Noob, he has transparent skin so the plastic is different on his face and arms but looking at it I think it should be fine, I'm 90% sure there is no shading on the arms and its all just the color of the plastic.

Yeah I forgot about the transparency.. We ll see whenever I get it, if Im down to take that risk but more importantly we ll see how successful yours comes out before I even attempt. 

13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Well, like I mentioned in my last post, BBTS did put up the NYCC Chun Li finally and I noticed other retailers put her up as well, I'm actually wondering if they were just fixing her neck joint problem which everyone who has her seems to be experiencing. BBTS is definitely becoming my go to place to buy most things lately, now if they can just figure out a faster shipping or do the whole offer free 2 day shipping on orders over $150 then they would be perfect cause atm I generall have to wait about a 1 1/2 - 2 weeks for my order to arrive which is kinda lame.

Theres a neck problem? Wasnt it using a semi same mold as the regular costume chun li? BBTS seems to carry just about anything and everything. Entertainment Earth carries a good amount too but their UI for their website isnt the greatest. Their shipping costs at BBTS isnt amazing either and takes like 2 weeks to get to you. I would love to have free 2 day of orders over a certain amount. Both EE and BBTS seem to take forever to ship which is annoying even if you pre ordered the stuff. 

13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I actually just finally started sorting through about 5 years worth of accessories that I just had in random bags, it was a nightmare lol The worst thing is the import figures like SHF because so many of their hands and faces look alike so I'll never be able to figure out what goes with which figure. Man reading that last part irked me so bad... lol 

I hate losing accessories but I pride myself on keeping my stuff complete, especially when I sell them and it sucks when you forget what it came with or where you put them. My collection has been in disarray for a bit and is slowly getting more controlled as I sell off alot of it, other stuff starts being unearthed. Thankfully both my SOTA and legends accessories are all in separate bags and are all accounted for. I just sold my DCUC Deathstroke and before posting it I remembered he came with a bo staff. I looked online just to see what all he came with and what it looked like and deep dived into my figure container and bam found it before posting it. 

13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Yeah its especially hard when your in your 30s and still retail this childlike mindset? I guess lol For instance, I've had women flirt with me who probably were around the same age as me but because theyve been so beaten down by the world they looked way older and to me it seemed like they could be my mom or something lol I actually tried dating this woman earlier this year who ended up having a son who was 14 and in the end she started treating me like a kid cause I was relating more to her kid than to her ? so that ended fast. But that kind of thing can also get me into trouble, I pretty much avoid any girl who looks "hot" nowadays cause I just assume they are probably too young so the whole thing is annoying now. And yes, I have done the online dating thing and I would not recommend that unless you are chiseled, great looking, and have a fantastic job. Girls online are either huge flirts who will never give a crap about you because they think they can have anyone; ugly and desperate, has some sort of emotional or physiological problem, or fake. The chances of actually getting a sane girl who is even remotely attractive and willing to prove she is who she says she is and will meet you is incredibly low. That being said, thats also how I met my ex who is a nightmare ? btw, she showed up the other day and ended up taking it all back again, this girl man.. lol

Yeah I have a buddy the same age as me, we met first day of college and have been best buddies ever since. Hes dating his sisters friend and shes like 40.. something. And im like HOLY CRAP youre dating a 40 year old and then I realized, holy sh!t Im almost 40.. and shes got a kid in high school.. it just blows my mind. Oh man that sounds like me with the kid thing haha. I relate to my young 15yr old cousin than I do his dad. We even play games together from time to time. Ive done online dating and have had poor results. Altho I did it way back when, but I was catfished and it was the most awkward thing ever. So much that it scared me off for pretty much good. Ha your ex is all about the mind games.. nope, negative, no thanks, dont want none even if you have buns hun. 

13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

You and I both know that there will be bloody versions and they will make the others harder to obtain, only the clean versions of Goro and Shao Khan have been easy to find. I'm more worried that the Cybers will be painted so it'll be much harder to remove... ugh.

I think Goro and Kahn are easier because they are larger and more expensive... essentially double the price of the ninjas. Look at the SF line, most of those figures are at crazy high retail prices and are still easy to obtain pretty much all of them but Ken for some reason. The MK line just seems like its more rare since less of those characters have ever had any other figures. I will find a way to get the Cybers non oiled even if it means I have to spend the extra dough (which is stupid Id even have to do that.) They just wont look right if they are bloodied/oiled. They bled black/blue oil. Having that crap on them will just make them look dumb and if they do red, that would just not make sense and be totally inaccurate which would also make it less reason for me to want it. The Cybers are my most sought after of the MK universe which says alot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay


×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE