2018 NYCC Exclusive Street Fighter V - Chun-Li (Battle Costume) Figure From Storm Collectibles

JayC

Storm Collectibles presents their 2018 New York Comic Con Exclusive - Street Fighter V Chun-Li Battle Costume, so called “Hot Chun-Li”, a brand new design of one of the most iconic character in Street Fighter franchise, and the first produced in action figure. Hot Chun-Li will be available exclusively at New York Comic Con, Javits Centre, October 4-7. Check out the official images for the figure down below.

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-01.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-02.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-03.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-04.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-05.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-06.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-07.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-08.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-09.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-10.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-11.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-12.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-13.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-14.jpg

Chun-Li-Battle-Costume-15.jpg

2 hours ago, KGSwaim said:

I would love this figure. I hope it’s not just an NYCC exclusve release.  

Guaranteed only an NYCC exclusive only. Thats how they operate. And they charge like $30 more than their average figure price. It feels like they have more Con Exclusive figures than they do regular released ones. But BBTS will have them in stock so you dont have to worry about that usually. 

37 minutes ago, ebayoman said:

That’s what I was thinking… A bit weird, maybe true to the character/arcade version, but a bit funny-looking

This is game accurate. Capcom always makes their characters have very exaggerated features. You should see how she looks in Street Fighter 4. They always over emphasize her legs because most of her moves focuses on kicks. Every game since SF2 has had her legs get bigger, minus the alpha series.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Chun Li with her hair down like that. She almost looks like a completely different character!

10 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Chun Li with her hair down like that. She almost looks like a completely different character!

Its based on an alternate outfit from Street Fighter V. The game is filled with it just like they did the "hot" Ryu alternate outfit figure where hes got a beard and the top of his gi is off. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Its based on an alternate outfit from Street Fighter V. The game is filled with it just like they did the "hot" Ryu alternate outfit figure where hes got a beard and the top of his gi is off. 

Thanks for the info! ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

Bro those thighs are calling out to me. Might just have to let kick her way into my collection.

She’s probably well outside my price range... But, if she wasn’t. ?

1 hour ago, LimitedEdition said:

She looks ready to be in range of my shelf.

I have 3 of their figures, and they are some of the most expensive figures ive bought and have not regretted it. They are really great quality and well worth the splurge. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

I have 3 of their figures, and they are some of the most expensive figures ive bought and have not regretted it. They are really great quality and well worth the splurge. 

I've resisted until now as I already collect a large number of lines but am reconsidering with the continual Street Fighter releases and Golden Axe announcement. 

2 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

I've resisted until now as I already collect a large number of lines but am reconsidering with the continual Street Fighter releases and Golden Axe announcement. 

They have alot of fighting game related properties some new and some classic. I feel like with this golden axe reveal it may not be too long before we see a streets of rage reveal as well since there is a new game in the works and it could help promote it. They are really getting some surprising licenses to do figures for and I in particular am extremely excited... as well as sad as my wallet is going to take a huge hit. Thankfully I dont collect as many different lines anymore, just Marvel Legends and Storm for the most part. 

I’m actually really looking forward to seeing those Golden Axe figures... Makes me want to go pop in my Genesis copy, again!

• Like 1