6" Aquaman Movie Figure Creature Packs From Mattel

JayC

Shown below are two upcoming sets from Mattel based on the new Aquaman Movie. One set features a 6" Aquaman figure with a 18" Warrior Shark that he can ride on and the second set features Vulko with a Hammerhead Shark. These sets include basis 6" figures which means they are a bit smaller and less articulated than the Multiverse figures but the sharks should work with Multiverse figures as well. Amazon has both sets currently listed with an October 1 release date and the Aquman set costs $29.99 and the Vulko set costs $19.99.

Auaman-Movie-Aquaman-Shark-01.jpg

Auaman-Movie-Aquaman-Shark-02.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

How did you get that exclusive on set photo from Aquaman before release ?

I had my people phone their people, who emailed their people, and... Google. ?

Are these the sharks that were displayed at SDCC this year or will there be more detailed ones coming out later?

9 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

These look as detailed as a Mattel product gets.

Oh I don't think they look bad at all, I actually quite like the look of them though I will be replacing the actual figures with the multiverse versions or maybe an import down the line.

2 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

I'm personally saving my money for the Mafex Aquaman. He will just have to swim.

I haven't decided on which Aquaman I want yet, part of me is betting that by the end of the movie he will cut his hair and shave to get his more classic look and then we'll all have to wait for an updated version again.. ?

2 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I haven't decided on which Aquaman I want yet, part of me is betting that by the end of the movie he will cut his hair and shave to get his more classic look and then we'll all have to wait for an updated version again.. ?

I would bet they would wait to do that for a sequel. To spark conversation on a trailer.

9 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

I would bet they would wait to do that for a sequel. To spark conversation on a trailer.

Well according to the toys hes going to wear his classic suit which we haven't actually seen yet, and we have already gotten a movie with him having the beard so I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the movie after the big fight there is a scene between him and Mera where she makes a joke about him having to clean himself up then cut to him sitting on his throne or addressing his people freshly shaven and sporting a new haircut with some cocky grin like "Oh yeah ?"

11 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Well according to the toys hes going to wear his classic suit which we haven't actually seen yet, and we have already gotten a movie with him having the beard so I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the movie after the big fight there is a scene between him and Mera where she makes a joke about him having to clean himself up then cut to him sitting on his throne or addressing his people freshly shaven and sporting a new haircut with some cocky grin like "Oh yeah ?"

How do you know the end of the movie Black Manta is not on the throne ?