Jump to content

6" Aquaman Movie Figure Creature Packs From Mattel


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Shown below are two upcoming sets from Mattel based on the new Aquaman Movie. One set features a 6" Aquaman figure with a 18" Warrior Shark that he can ride on and the second set features Vulko with a Hammerhead Shark. These sets include basis 6" figures which means they are a bit smaller and less articulated than the Multiverse figures but the sharks should work with Multiverse figures as well. Amazon has both sets currently listed with an October 1 release date and the Aquman set costs $29.99 and the Vulko set costs $19.99.

Auaman-Movie-Aquaman-Shark-01.jpg

Auaman-Movie-Aquaman-Shark-02.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

How did you get that exclusive on set photo from Aquaman before release ?

I had my people phone their people, who emailed their people, and... Google. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are these the sharks that were displayed at SDCC this year or will there be more detailed ones coming out later?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

These look as detailed as a Mattel product gets.

Oh I don't think they look bad at all, I actually quite like the look of them though I will be replacing the actual figures with the multiverse versions or maybe an import down the line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

I'm personally saving my money for the Mafex Aquaman. He will just have to swim.

I haven't decided on which Aquaman I want yet, part of me is betting that by the end of the movie he will cut his hair and shave to get his more classic look and then we'll all have to wait for an updated version again.. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I haven't decided on which Aquaman I want yet, part of me is betting that by the end of the movie he will cut his hair and shave to get his more classic look and then we'll all have to wait for an updated version again.. ?

I would bet they would wait to do that for a sequel. To spark conversation on a trailer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LimitedEdition said:

I would bet they would wait to do that for a sequel. To spark conversation on a trailer.

Well according to the toys hes going to wear his classic suit which we haven't actually seen yet, and we have already gotten a movie with him having the beard so I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the movie after the big fight there is a scene between him and Mera where she makes a joke about him having to clean himself up then cut to him sitting on his throne or addressing his people freshly shaven and sporting a new haircut with some cocky grin like "Oh yeah ?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Well according to the toys hes going to wear his classic suit which we haven't actually seen yet, and we have already gotten a movie with him having the beard so I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the movie after the big fight there is a scene between him and Mera where she makes a joke about him having to clean himself up then cut to him sitting on his throne or addressing his people freshly shaven and sporting a new haircut with some cocky grin like "Oh yeah ?"

How do you know the end of the movie Black Manta is not on the throne ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE