Elizabeth Tulloch Cast As 'Lois Lane' For Arrowverse Crossover

Outsiders

The CW network has announced that Grimm's Elizabeth Tulloch has been cast as Lois Lane for this season’s much anticipated Arrowverse crossover which kicks off on December 9th.

Back in August, we reported that during the CW's three-night Arrowverse crossover event, we'll see the return of Supergirl's Tyler Hoechlin as Superman and bringing with him is the intrepid reporter Lois Lane.

Elizabeth-Tulloch-Lois-Lane.jpg

She looks great. Indeed one of if not the best casting choice. Let's hope that she impersonated Lois well enough. 

I'm really curious on what story they're going to do for this crossover, this definitely has my interests peaked.

On 9/23/2018 at 4:43 PM, NeedlessImmortals said:

I'm really curious on what story they're going to do for this crossover, this definitely has my interests peaked.

Maybe they will finally put Lex Luthor in. But they cast Nora Fries, so Mr is definitely in.  Probably some sort of Injustice League.

They are probably holding stuff back to be a surprise.  

She looks a helluva lot like Lois Lane... But, I’m entirely unfamiliar with her work. Still, I dug Superman’s appearance on Supergirl — which was one of the rare occasions I tuned in. If they’re both going to be back for this crossover, I might have to check it out.

Personally I always felt that the girl who played Lois in Smallville was perfect, this new one is fine, I just hope she has spunk.

^ Erica Durance was definitely a great Lois, in Smallville. This actress kind of hearkens back a bit more to Margot Kidder’s overall look for the character, to me. Kidder also brought some gusto to the role. Hell, even Teri Hatcher did, in Lois & Clark. So, I definitely echo your hope that Tulloch will be bringing that to her take on Lois, as well.

3 hours ago, sXeblues said:

^ Erica Durance was definitely a great Lois, in Smallville. This actress kind of hearkens back a bit more to Margot Kidder’s overall look for the character, to me. Kidder also brought some gusto to the role. Hell, even Teri Hatcher did, in Lois & Clark. So, I definitely echo your hope that Tulloch will be bringing that to her take on Lois, as well.

Wow I just looked it up and I never realized that Erica Durance was already in the Arrowverse as Alura Zor-El, she was a huge part of the last season of Supergirl and I never once noticed who it was ?

4 hours ago, sXeblues said:

Yeah, Erica was the total package. She could switch gears from damsel in distress to two-fisted warrior-chick to love interest to snarky foil to best friend; all without loosing a step. It was like you took the best qualities of all the previous Lois Lane actresses and rolled them into one package. And GOD she's hot!

They can recast all they want, but in my book, it's Erica Durance and Noel Neill. No others need apply.

13 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Wow I just looked it up and I never realized that Erica Durance was already in the Arrowverse as Alura Zor-El, she was a huge part of the last season of Supergirl and I never once noticed who it was ?

DAMN, I have vague memories of seeing promotional material of her appearing on Supergirl, but I never actually watched any of it. I’m gonna have to check that out at some point!

12 hours ago, mako said:

Yeah, Erica was the total package. She could switch gears from damsel in distress to two-fisted warrior-chick to love interest to snarky foil to best friend; all without loosing a step. It was like you took the best qualities of all the previous Lois Lane actresses and rolled them into one package. And GOD she's hot!

They can recast all they want, but in my book, it's Erica Durance and Noel Neill. No others need apply.

I’ll always have a soft spot for Kidder. But, at least for when Smallville was airing, Durance was definitely my Lois. She managed everything you said, and then some!

• Like 1

Man screw it, they're doing Elsworlds so bring back Erica Durance as Lois! ?

melissa-benoist-and-erica-durance-on-the-set-of-supergirl-in-vancouver-05-02-2018-15.jpg

Also, I just realized why I still watch Supergirl....   

its definitely not a bad looking show. ?

ba-composite-amy-jackson1.jpg

20 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Man screw it, they're doing Elsworlds so bring back Erica Durance as Lois! ?

melissa-benoist-and-erica-durance-on-the-set-of-supergirl-in-vancouver-05-02-2018-15.jpg

^ THIS.

20 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Also, I just realized why I still watch Supergirl....   

its definitely not a bad looking show. ?

ba-composite-amy-jackson1.jpg

And, well... It really isn’t hard on the eyes, is it? ??

• Haha 1