S.H.Figuarts DBZ Great Saiyaman Figure With New Headsculpt

They had to make that one. Both heads are absolutely necessary and this figure is another great addition to the DBZ collection! 

16 minutes ago, Thinwheat said:

Will this not get a US release? Am I going to have to pay the $90 price that comes with getting an exclusive through a US online retailer? 

It will get a US release. United States is the main Market for SHF Dragon Ball. In fact the strong US sales kept the line from folding.

Being a Bandai Premium Web Exclusive  means Bandai will never reissue the figure.

1 minute ago, LimitedEdition said:

It will get a US release. United States is the main Market for SHF Dragon Ball. In fact the strong US sales kept the line from folding.

Being a Bandai Premium Web Exclusive  means Bandai will never reissue the figure.

Oh, cool! Thank you very much! 

I grabbed this guy but I'd really like a Videl, ChiChi, and older Bulma already.

7 hours ago, LimitedEdition said:

Better purchase the Dragon Ball Bulma release if you want to see another.

I am but I'll admit I have no interest in that version of her.

I like the style and look of this guy, especially the helmeted head. Kind of reminds me of a Dragon Quest character, with the style of clothes, color scheme and cape.

^ If it’s going to limit the availability online of the figures people want, I don’t think it’s terribly fair ramping up the exclusivity that much more by making them con exclusives — or at least, making the majority of them only available at cons. I guess if they think that’s where they’ll take in the most money, that’s where they’re gonna go, though.

I was already going to buy this figure once it was announced but I wasnt super hyped about it (more of a looks ok, needs to be in my DBZ collection kind of figure), but with all the interchangeable heads/faceplates this figure will come with Im totally sold on him, now I really need to have him. Still waiting on SSJ4 Goku (Not a fan of GT but I personally really dig the design of the character), Radditz, Bardock, a 2 pack with Kid Trunks and Kid Goten, I'd even be up for a videl figure.