-Price: US$299.99
-Size: 30 cm high
-Release: January 2019
-Prepainted Statue
-Material: ABS/PVC
-Sculpt: Yuta Fuke
-Paint: Kenji Ando

Figure features
Cyborg Ninja from "Metal Gear Solid" is recreated as a 1/6 scale statue, perfectly capturing the blend of hard mechanical surfacing and organic elements like the artificial muscle tissue of the powered exoskeleton developed by Tokugawa Heavy Industries.

The lamp in the center of the facemask lights up with a brilliant LED, and the interchangeable head uncovers the mask revealing the face of Frank Jaeger AKA the Gray Fox. The right arm wielding the high-frequency blade is interchangeable with the arm-mounted cannon, which also has a detachable battery pack. The spare battery of the arm-cannon can be attached to the waist with a magnet when not in use Experience the tense atmosphere and watertight fighting stance of the Cyborg Ninja!

Distributors
Ultra Tokyo Connection (North America)
Diamond Comics Distributor (North America)
Sideshow (North America)
D4TOYS (Other countries)

180808-02.jpg

180808-03.jpg

180808-05.jpg

180808-14.jpg

180808-24.jpg

180808-25.jpg

180808-26.jpg

180808-28.jpg

180808-29.jpg

180808-31.jpg

180808-32.jpg

180808-33.jpg

0000.jpg

180808-38.jpg

180808-40.jpg

180808-44.jpg

180808-47.jpg

180808-48.jpg

180808-53.jpg

180808-54.jpg

180808-56.jpg

180808-57.jpg

180808-58.jpg

180808-60.jpg

180808-63.jpg

180808-64.jpg

180808-65.jpg

180808-66.jpg

180808-69.jpg

180808-70.jpg

180808-71.jpg

180808-78.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

$300 for a 1/6 scale statue? I could get a Hot Toys Iron Man with that kind of dough.

On 9/23/2018 at 3:15 PM, NeedlessImmortals said:

$300 for a 1/6 scale statue? I could get a Hot Toys Iron Man with that kind of dough.

I’d honestly be hard pressed to decide between this guy and a Hot Toys Iron Man, if I even dared hope to have that kind of spending cash, lol.

7 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I’d honestly be hard pressed to decide between this guy and a Hot Toys Iron Man, if I even dared hope to have that kind of spending cash, lol.

I could be wrong because I'm not that into Metal Gear but I'm fairly sure that there is a 1/6 figure of this guy that is fully articulated and probably costs less, it may be by Hot Toys but I'm not sure, I know they have made Metal Gear figures in the past.

2 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I could be wrong because I'm not that into Metal Gear but I'm fairly sure that there is a 1/6 figure of this guy that is fully articulated and probably costs less, it may be by Hot Toys but I'm not sure, I know they have made Metal Gear figures in the past.

I’m pretty sure Hot Toys made a few Metal Gear Solid figures, though I’m not sure if that included Ninja... There have been a few lines that have made him, just not in the 1:6 scale. The Play Arts Metal Gear figures are an example of some that I’d really love to pick up one day.

30 minutes ago, sXeblues said:

I’m pretty sure Hot Toys made a few Metal Gear Solid figures, though I’m not sure if that included Ninja... There have been a few lines that have made him, just not in the 1:6 scale. The Play Arts Metal Gear figures are an example of some that I’d really love to pick up one day.

Yeah I don't know much about the Hot Toys videogame figures, I'd love to get a few but I can barely afford the movie ones.

16 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Yeah I don't know much about the Hot Toys videogame figures, I'd love to get a few but I can barely afford the movie ones.

I’ve always viewed Hot Toys figures through a blurry lense, figuratively speaking, because I know there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell I’ll ever get one. BUT, I finally saw one that I really want, this past SDCC. And the hilarious thing is, I don’t even like most of what I’ve seen of the movie via the trailers. That being, the ‘Battle Angel Alita’ figure they previewed. The figure is mad dope looking. But, there’s no guarantee that it’ll even necessarily go into production. That’s the first one though that really caught my interest, though.

1 hour ago, sXeblues said:

I’ve always viewed Hot Toys figures through a blurry lense, figuratively speaking, because I know there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell I’ll ever get one. BUT, I finally saw one that I really want, this past SDCC. And the hilarious thing is, I don’t even like most of what I’ve seen of the movie via the trailers. That being, the ‘Battle Angel Alita’ figure they previewed. The figure is mad dope looking. But, there’s no guarantee that it’ll even necessarily go into production. That’s the first one though that really caught my interest, though.

I saw that thing too, it looks incredible and I'm willing to bet it will probably be made. Even if the movie totally bombs the character still looks really good similar to how Suicide Squad wasn't well received but Hot Toys still made 3 figures of Harley Quinn and 4 of everyone's favorite version of the Joker ?

7 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

everyone's favorite version of the Joker ?

LOL, they should have that written up on a t-shirt, with Leto’s Joker underneath, and a big red ‘NO’ symbol over it, haha! ?

• Haha 1