'Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition' Blu-Ray Box Set Available On October 30th

Outsiders

Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition, one of the most anticipated Blu-ray™ releases of 2018, will now include a Digital version in the all-encompassing package befitting the series’ revered place among all-time fan-favorite entertainment. Remastered for the first time since its broadcast airing from 1992-1995, the stunning Blu-ray™ box set ($112.99 SRP) will now be available from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and DC Entertainment on October 30, 2018.

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, the Emmy Award-winning series captured the imaginations of generations, setting the standard for super hero storytelling for the past quarter-century with its innovative designs, near-perfect voice cast and landmark approach to DC’s iconic characters and stories.  Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition box set includes all 109 thrilling episodes, plus two bonus disks containing the recently-remastered, fan favorite animated films Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero, The box set’s premiere bonus feature is, The Heart of Batman, an impressive 90-minute documentary on the making of Batman: The Animated Series that includes interviews with nearly three dozen members of the cast and crew, detailing the intricacies of production behind the landmark animated show.

The impressive Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition package features approximately 2,700 minutes of entertainment spread over 10 Blu-ray™ discs, plus the two bonus discs – not counting 11 specially-selected episodes with audio commentaries by cast and crew. In addition, Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition includes an exclusive ensemble of collectibles highlighted by three Funko mini-figurines (Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn) and seven beautifully-designed lenticular art cards. The entire box set is housed in a stunning layflat-book with a dazzling slipcase.

Beauty_Shot.jpg

Box_Art_3D.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Thinwheat said:

I want this, but I'm really wondering why they chose to throw some random Pops in there to boost the price and they aren't even Pops that look like the character designs from the show. 

They actually lowered the price pretty significantly, I saw this set going for around 80 bucks last week but yeah I agree the Pops do nothing to make me want the set more.

I want this so bad, but is waay too expensive. At elst for my standards right now.  The is one of the best cartoons ever made and deserves this treatment. 

6 hours ago, JonD7 said:

I preordered it day one, I missed out on the DVD set.

First there was the VHS set (almost bought bootleg copies years ago) - then the DVD set (I bought them, lasts longer than tape) - now the same in Blue Ray ... what’s next, 3D or IMAX?

14 hours ago, ebayoman said:

First there was the VHS set (almost bought bootleg copies years ago) - then the DVD set (I bought them, lasts longer than tape) - now the same in Blue Ray ... what’s next, 3D or IMAX?

Watching this in 3D IMAX could be amazing, as a home release though? I don;t know, next would probably be 4K.

I’d love to get my hands on the complete series, one of these days... I have fond, albeit vague, memories of the show, as a teenager. I’d love to revisit the episodes I loved, and see all the rest that I missed out on. The pricetag leaves a little to be desired, though.

Despite the padded price, it’s great that they included the Mask of the Phantasm. I remember seeing that in theaters, loved that movie. Mark Hamill will always be the voice of Joker.