Boss Fight Studio Sam & Max Figures First Look

JayC

23 hours ago, mako said:

The answer to a question no one asked...

... in the 90s

... when these guys were still relevant

...sort of.

Yeah just like the bucky o hare figs, the power rangers figs, the he man figs, the mortal kombat figs, the beast wars figs, the sailer moon figs, the gundam figs, the gi joe figs, etc etc that are all coming out now. everything is relevant to a fan of a series even many many years later. Even if its not relevant to you, who is to say its not to others? I for one love sam and max. They made games in the mid to late 2000s and were even guests in other games. Just like say a game that came out in the 90s, Earthworm Jim. Hes not relevant to you, but id buy anything that comes out with that license. Id love a fully articulated fig of him like how these are getting. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Yeah just like the bucky o hare figs, the power rangers figs, the he man figs, the mortal kombat figs, the beast wars figs, the sailer moon figs, the gundam figs, the gi joe figs, etc etc that are all coming out now. everything is relevant to a fan of a series even many many years later. Even if its not relevant to you, who is to say its not to others? I for one love sam and max. They made games in the mid to late 2000s and were even guests in other games. Just like say a game that came out in the 90s, Earthworm Jim. Hes not relevant to you, but id buy anything that comes out with that license. Id love a fully articulated fig of him like how these are getting. 

Is someone making G.I. Joe figures?

5 hours ago, mako said:

Is someone making G.I. Joe figures?

I don't know, they aren't relevant to me. 

Lol... I agree with @EvilHayato on this one some of the smaller comica have big cult followings and I'm sure they wouldn't release them if they knew they weren't going to have a following and when they posted teaser images on FB, those posts blew up, so there is a following out there, just because you don't care doesn't meant others dont.

I dig these... But, I’m not at all familiar with the property. Apart from splash page ads I used to see in comic books, back in the day.