Mega Man Legends 4Inch-Nel Roll Caskett From Sentinel

JayC

Roll Caskett from "Mega Man Legends" (known as "Rockman Dash" in Japan) joins the 4 Inch-Nel figure series from Sentinel! Carefully sculpted to accurately represent her appearance in the game, she's about 10cm tall, and is highly poseable for maximum action; she comes with an additional interchangeable smiling face, interchangeable hands (a flat pair of hands, a fisted pair of hands, and a spare left hand holding a wrench), and a base with a posing arm for display. You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Mega-Man-Roll-Caskett-01.jpg

Mega-Man-Roll-Caskett-02.jpg

Mega-Man-Roll-Caskett-03.jpg

Mega-Man-Roll-Caskett-04.jpg

Mega-Man-Roll-Caskett-05.jpg

Mega-Man-Roll-Caskett-06.jpg

Mega-Man-Roll-Caskett-07.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Holy crap $70 for that!? $45 at most if all she comes with is a wrench and even that is pushing it.

16 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Holy crap $70 for that!? $45 at most if all she comes with is a wrench and even that is pushing it.

I feel like even $45 is pushing it... Considering how small she is, I feel like $35 is about all it would warrant, as an import. At least, to me.

1 hour ago, sXeblues said:

I feel like even $45 is pushing it... Considering how small she is, I feel like $35 is about all it would warrant, as an import. At least, to me.

I actually think they lowered the price on her to $70, because I checked my pre-order for her and she was $95. In any case I think I'm going to cancel her unless they reveal that she comes with a lot more stuff.

EGADS man, she was originally $95??? I feel like this encapsulates exactly what is wrong with the collecting community, these days.

11 hours ago, sXeblues said:

EGADS man, she was originally $95??? I feel like this encapsulates exactly what is wrong with the collecting community, these days.

It could be because its a smaller company? I'm not too familiar with it.

I really like this line and this figure looks great but for the size I feel the $95 prices of this figure is a little bit high specially for Roll, even with the $70 price I couldnt justify the buy, If see it later on in discount Id totally buy the figure, the figures are well made but just a bit too expensive for my taste.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

It could be because its a smaller company? I'm not too familiar with it.

I guess that’s a possibility... I’m not too familiar with the company either. I’ve only occasionally seen the name above certain products. It just seems crazy to me, considering she’s about the same scale as an average G.I. Joe. Maybe they think the demand for her is going to be something just shy of earth-shattering?

4 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I guess that’s a possibility... I’m not too familiar with the company either. I’ve only occasionally seen the name above certain products. It just seems crazy to me, considering she’s about the same scale as an average G.I. Joe. Maybe they think the demand for her is going to be something just shy of earth-shattering?

I don't know, I like Mega Man just fine but I don't think there has been a surge of popularity for the franchise or anything lately and they even released a new game I think too but nobody really cares lol She's be worth it is she came with her mech suit.

1 hour ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I don't know, I like Mega Man just fine but I don't think there has been a surge of popularity for the franchise or anything lately and they even released a new game I think too but nobody really cares lol She's be worth it is she came with her mech suit.

I wonder if that’s something they’re gonna do down the line at some point... Depending on how well she sells, singularly. Though, if they do, I’d imagine that’ll cost a pretty penny, too. It also makes me curious if they’d release it separately, or if it would come with another, probably duplicate figure of her.

9 minutes ago, sXeblues said:

I wonder if that’s something they’re gonna do down the line at some point... Depending on how well she sells, singularly. Though, if they do, I’d imagine that’ll cost a pretty penny, too. It also makes me curious if they’d release it separately, or if it would come with another, probably duplicate figure of her.

Well at this price point theres no way I'd pay twice or 3 times that for the mech.

18 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

Well at this price point theres no way I'd pay twice or 3 times that for the mech.

LOL, this is true! ?

• Haha 1

LOL, this is true! ?

It'll probably end up being around $400 if they stay true to scale.

18 hours ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

It'll probably end up being around $400 if they stay true to scale.

I would almost like to see that happen, just so I could film my literally dislocated jaw hitting the floor! ?

• Haha 1

I would almost like to see that happen, just so I could film my literally dislocated jaw hitting the floor! ?

Unfortunately I don't see it being that unrealistic, I see Japanese companies make 1/7 scaled statues for a little under $300 pretty regularly these days. It really is strange though, Mega Man Legends wasn't even a good game lol I'll probably just stick with this version of Roll, shes only $36 ?

61OnTSWB7QL._SL1233_.jpg

3 minutes ago, NeedlessImmortals said:

I'll probably just stick with this version of Roll, shes only $36 ?

61OnTSWB7QL._SL1233_.jpg

That’s definitely a much more persuasive price point, lol... And, I kind of dig that this version of her looks just a bit more, to my mind at least, like a game character.

2 hours ago, sXeblues said:

That’s definitely a much more persuasive price point, lol... And, I kind of dig that this version of her looks just a bit more, to my mind at least, like a game character.

Yeah this is the version of her I remember most anyways.

52 minutes ago, Dr_Pest said:

Now if Sentinel can make a fig of this insane doc next 

D6D6DB48-98BE-4833-9007-C01A35A54E78.png

I'd be more tempted to buy him at this price point honestly lol

5 hours ago, Dr_Pest said:

Now if Sentinel can make a fig of this insane doc next 

D6D6DB48-98BE-4833-9007-C01A35A54E78.png

I would be interested in seeing him in figure form... I mostly remember him, albeit vaguely, from the cartoon. He always reminded me of an Inspector Gadget villain, for some reason, lol.

11 minutes ago, sXeblues said:

I would be interested in seeing him in figure form... I mostly remember him, albeit vaguely, from the cartoon. He always reminded me of an Inspector Gadget villain, for some reason, lol.

Now thats another figure line and movie we need. I bet the Penny figure would at least come with a neat watch accessory and possibly Brain and only cost maybe $29 at most *cough cough* I'm looking at you Roll ?