First Image Of 'The Women Of War Against Terminators' From Untitled Terminator Reboot

Outsiders

Skydance Productions and Paramount Pictures have released the first image of the women who will go to war against the Terminators in the untitled Terminator reboot from Deadpool director Tim Miller.  The image features Natalia Reyes as Dani Ramos, Mackenzie Davis as Grace and Linda Hamilton as the venerable Sarah Connor. They star along with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gabriel Luna and Diego Boneta.

David Ellison and James Cameron are producing the reboot, with Dana Goldberg, Don Granger, Bonnie Curtis, Julie Lynn, Miller, John Kelly and Edward Cheng set as executive producers.

The film is in production now and is set to premiere on November 22nd, 2019.

6380-22863-32334.jpg

• Like 1

This probably is not the case, but please don't turn Terminator into a feminist film! And where the hell is John Connor? 

Linda Hamilton, man... Even above Arnie-baby himself, that’s all I needed to hear to be completely and totally stoked about this. And I mean, I’m one of those guys that never had too big of an issue with any of the other, ‘less than stellar’ to some, Terminator movies. Much akin to Star Trek, even the so called ‘duds’ were still enjoyable, to me. But, with that being said, I sure do hope that this new one will actually bring the mass audience back to the franchise. Rather than pushing it further away, as the last few films have seemingly done.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 10:57 AM, memocromatico said:

Check back to the original 2. It always was a feminist film.

I saw that thousands of times  and Sarah Connor was the strong female role yes, but not like we see today. She was also a very sensitive and protective of her son. Her mission was to protect John because he was the future and hope of humanity. She was strong and independent, but not like the crappy man hatter we see today. 

• 1 month later...

They really don't need to add these other 2 girls, I think a movie led by Linda Hamilton is enough to be a good Terminator sequel.

On 9/19/2018 at 12:16 AM, LimitedEdition said:

This Looks fantastic.

I've been waiting for a Terminator reboot where strong empowered women take down the terminator army with their bare hands.

This is a joke, right? 

On 9/19/2018 at 6:53 AM, JonD7 said:

I'm a sucker for these films, the only one I really didn't like was Terminator 3, lol.

I’m pretty much a fan of all of ‘em... Even 3, as it were. I know a few of them have been altogether panned by fans, but, as with anything, I think they each have their good and bad qualities. And I tend to enjoy them. Even the so called ‘bad’ ones.

7 hours ago, sXeblues said:

I’m pretty much a fan of all of ‘em... Even 3, as it were. I know a few of them have been altogether panned by fans, but, as with anything, I think they each have their good and bad qualities. And I tend to enjoy them. Even the so called ‘bad’ ones.

I watched all and the tv show. That Salvation movie is definitely the worse of them all. Even the attempt reboot is better. 

18 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I watched all and the tv show. That Salvation movie is definitely the worse of them all. Even the attempt reboot is better. 

I remember kind of loosely working Salvation into my head canon, as a spin-off from Sarah Connor Chronicles — since that had kind of ended in a bit of a cliffhanger, when it was cancelled. With a varied amount of success. I certainly did not like everything they tried to do in that one. But, on a sliding time travel scale, they all still ‘happened’ in my mind. They just keep getting rewritten every time the future changes the past.